Henry County vs Northside

WhatsCookin

Hey Jimmy..put Olley in!

How good is Northside??

I'LL ANSWER THAT

NS WILL BE THE BEST TEAM HC HAS FACED THIS YEAR,----IF----THEY DON'T SELF-DESTRUCT WITH PENALTIES AND TURNOVERS. WHICH THEY HAVE DONE ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION THIS YEAR. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE A GOOD HARD FOUGHT INJURY FREE GAME TONIGHT. THE WEATHER IS FINALLY RIGHT FOR IT.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys it's that time!! The bottling is finished...don't drop that it might explode...and War Wagon is being loaded. I have now figured out why the Indians were so stinking mad when they got to where they were going to fight. You'd be mad too if you had to ride an Appaloosa!! That derned horse that Gator brought back from Horse Island Ditch is CRAZY. Anyways we are going to try and let it pull the War Wagon!!

Boys strap those chin straps on tight!! Dig in and lay the wood to them!! We need another big win tonight!! We want it all!!

Put that back in the wagon...NO NO don't spill any of that on...OH MAN this ain't good!! Gotta go!! See y'all at the game. Look me up...red #9 cap.

ROLL RED ROLL...ROLL RED ROLL!!!

I'LL ANSWER THAT

NS WILL BE THE BEST TEAM HC HAS FACED THIS YEAR,----IF----THEY DON'T SELF-DESTRUCT WITH PENALTIES AND TURNOVERS. WHICH THEY HAVE DONE ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION THIS YEAR. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE A GOOD HARD FOUGHT INJURY FREE GAME TONIGHT. THE WEATHER IS FINALLY RIGHT FOR IT.

I doubt that, good teams or the best teams do not go 4-4 and talk about self destruction. Dickson coutny is much better than Northside and Westview is too. Munford must have been and well Hardin county too, although we have not played Hardin county just yet. Northside is very much imporved and may winthe game tonight due to the crazy moisture of the week, but they are not better than Henry county and not even close. On a normal night of playing football, Henry county beats Northside 29 out of 30 times, no 30 out of 30. Henry county has much more talent, and they have learned how to prepare and how to win. Coach Massey seems to have his little indians headed in the right direction but Gaddis has about a 4 year head start on him. A little word from the Prophet, norhtside must not give the ball to Mann 45 times to win this game, they must make the Patriots defend everyone, and guess what, the indians will have to defend # 3 and # 34 and #20 and # 22.

Mann would be an asset to any high school football team but would blend in well with Marsalis and Dominique and Nick Russell. I do mean blend in.

I doubt that, good teams or the best teams do not go 4-4 and talk about self destruction. Dickson coutny is much better than Northside and Westview is too. Munford must have been and well Hardin county too, although we have not played Hardin county just yet. Northside is very much imporved and may winthe game tonight due to the crazy moisture of the week, but they are not better than Henry county and not even close. On a normal night of playing football, Henry county beats Northside 29 out of 30 times, no 30 out of 30. Henry county has much more talent, and they have learned how to prepare and how to win. Coach Massey seems to have his little indians headed in the right direction but Gaddis has about a 4 year head start on him. A little word from the Prophet, norhtside must not give the ball to Mann 45 times to win this game, they must make the Patriots defend everyone, and guess what, the indians will have to defend # 3 and # 34 and #20 and # 22.

Mann would be an asset to any high school football team but would blend in well with Marsalis and Dominique and Nick Russell. I do mean blend in.

HAVEN'T SEEN DC OR WESTVIEW I'M JUST GOING FROM OTHERS OPINIONS. WILL HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ABOUT MUNFORD AND HARDIN CO EVEN THOUGH OUR RECORD DOESN'T SHOW THAT. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ABOUT MANN NOT HAVING 45 CARRIES TONIGHT. WE WILL HAVE TO BE BALANCED IN ORDER TO STAY CLOSE. MASSEY DOES HAVE HIS "LITTLE INDIANS" HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION BUT STILL HAS A WAYS TO GO YET, HE IS CERTAINLY NOT AT COACH GADDIS'S LEVEL YET. DEFENDING #3,34,20,22 IS NOT WHAT I'M CONCERNED ABOUT AS MUCH AS NS BRINGING OUR TOTAL PACKAGE TONIGHT ON OFFENSE. OUR DEFENSE WILL BE THERE TONIGHT, WE'LL HAVE TO SEE IF OUR BALANCED OFFENSIVE ATTACK SHOWS UP.

At lunch the sun broke thru for a couple of minutes and there was blue sky peaking thru the West, South and even a little to the East. Song on the car CD was Blue Sky by the Allman Brothers Band. I think I will wax poetic and change the words to that Dickie Betts song just a bit. For effects imagine the late and great Duane Allman playing from high in the background.

Good ole Friday evening, cow bells ringing everywhere.

Will soon be going to Patriot Stadium, it won't be long till I'll be there.

You know I love those blue skies and a sunny day.

Lord, you know it makes me high when the Patriots get ready to play.

ROLL RED ROLL !!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

At lunch the sun broke thru for a couple of minutes and there was blue sky peaking thru the West, South and even a little to the East. Song on the car CD was Blue Sky by the Allman Brothers Band. I think I will wax poetic and change the words to that Dickie Betts song just a bit. For effects imagine the late and great Duane Allman playing from high in the background.

Good ole Friday evening, cow bells ringing everywhere.

Will soon be going to Patriot Stadium, it won't be long till I'll be there.

You know I love those blue skies and a sunny day.

Lord, you know it makes me high when the Patriots get ready to play.

ROLL RED ROLL !!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm like you I can hardly wait to get there

It's raining right now where I am in Jackson. What does it look like in Paris? I will say this, whether NS wins or loses, I think HC will be impressed with C Mann. I have known him for years, he is a good kid with some things that could have made him gone the wrong way. I am proud of how he is playing, but more importantly of how he is as a person.

HAVEN'T SEEN DC OR WESTVIEW I'M JUST GOING FROM OTHERS OPINIONS. WILL HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ABOUT MUNFORD AND HARDIN CO EVEN THOUGH OUR RECORD DOESN'T SHOW THAT. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ABOUT MANN NOT HAVING 45 CARRIES TONIGHT. WE WILL HAVE TO BE BALANCED IN ORDER TO STAY CLOSE. MASSEY DOES HAVE HIS "LITTLE INDIANS" HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION BUT STILL HAS A WAYS TO GO YET, HE IS CERTAINLY NOT AT COACH GADDIS'S LEVEL YET. DEFENDING #3,34,20,22 IS NOT WHAT I'M CONCERNED ABOUT AS MUCH AS NS BRINGING OUR TOTAL PACKAGE TONIGHT ON OFFENSE. OUR DEFENSE WILL BE THERE TONIGHT, WE'LL HAVE TO SEE IF OUR BALANCED OFFENSIVE ATTACK SHOWS UP.

Henry county is averaging 37 points a game, averaging giving up 11

NS is averaging 22 points a game and giving up 22.5 a game,

I would be concerned about slowing down the Patriot offense, they have punted 10 times this season and over halfof those were in the first 3 weeks.