Henry County vs Northside

WhatsCookin

We've got to stop the comparisions becasue they are different people at different times. also calvin is better than it sounds like your making him out to be thats why he's playing on saturdays. But anyways we got to stay focused and I think the boys will. Hopefully we won't have the same weather as last year when we played them lol

In defense of Whatscooking, I didn't feel that he belittled Calvin in any way. He was simply comparing styles.Calvin was a great highschool QB will be very good if not great at Tennessee State.He was the best ever at HCHS and his contributions to big red football will be long remembered by Patriot fans. Marsalis is just now telling his story; how it turns out remains to be seen. His style is different from Calvin's;Iis he as great? Only time will tellbut heis off to a whale of a start.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In defense of Whatscooking, I didn't feel that he belittled Calvin in any way. He was simply comparing styles.Calvin was a great highschool QB will be very good if not great at Tennessee State.He was the best ever at HCHS and his contributions to big red football will be long remembered by Patriot fans. Marsalis is just now telling his story; how it turns out remains to be seen. His style is different from Calvin's;Iis he as great? Only time will tellbut heis off to a whale of a start.

I KNOW ALLEN IS A JUNIOR, WHAT YEAR IS MARSALIS?

As a Henry County Alumni, I see great things in the henry county Pat football program. The real test will be in the next two weeks. Keeping their heads on straight and keeping that regional title in their grasp. It will be up to them to grab a hold of that title and not let it out of their reach. Henry County-42- Jackson Northside- 14-GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Patriots!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DON'T FOLLOW BB BUT THAT MEANS WE'LL SEE BOTH OF THEM AGAIN NEXT YEAR AT NORTH SIDE. I HAVE A SOPHOMORE THAT PLAYS THERE.

Happy to hear from you, Orion 24. The weather for Friday looks iffy--- We have had 6 inches of rain in the last six days and more is expectedthe remainder of the week including Friday. Were you at the HC-NS game last tyear? Worst weather I've ever sat through. Hope you have a safe trip to P aris and have a pleasant time here but not THAT pleasant ! ap yearear worst weather I've

Looking into my black crystal jug...hehehe...I see a very good hard hitting, running style football game. The condition of the field will play into the outcome of this one. Strength will be a key factor. Just my .02.

BTW...where's the insightfully always thinkingly ever looking forwardly YANKER????

Happy to hear from you, Orion 24. The weather for Friday looks iffy--- We have had 6 inches of rain in the last six days and more is expectedthe remainder of the week including Friday. Were you at the HC-NS game last tyear? Worst weather I've ever sat through. Hope you have a safe trip to P aris and have a pleasant time here but not THAT pleasant ! ap yearear worst weather I've

YES I WAS THERE. I HAD A SENIOR LAST YEAR. YOU'RE RIGHT IT WAS THE WORST WEATHER I THINK I'VE SAT THROUGH. DOUBLY BAD BECAUSE IT WAS OUR SENIOR NIGHT AND NOONE WAS THEIR DUE TO THE WEATHER.

WE ARE HOPING FOR A GOOD TIME FRIDAY BUT IN REALITY JUST HOPE TO KEEP IT CLOSE. HC HAS A GREAT TEAM AGAIN THIS YEAR.

As a Henry County Alumni, I see great things in the henry county Pat football program. The real test will be in the next two weeks. Keeping their heads on straight and keeping that regional title in their grasp. It will be up to them to grab a hold of that title and not let it out of their reach. Henry County-42- Jackson Northside- 14-GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Patriots!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HENRY COUNTY MAY WIN BUT I SEE IT A LOT CLOSER

HENRY COUNTY MAY WIN BUT I SEE IT A LOT CLOSER

it will be a close game. anytime you have a player (like Mann) that is capable of going the distance on any play, it is cause for concern. HC should not overlook this game, and i don't think they will. But just showing up will not get it done. i look for a good hard hitting game.

it will be a close game. anytime you have a player (like Mann) that is capable of going the distance on any play, it is cause for concern. HC should not overlook this game, and i don't think they will. But just showing up will not get it done. i look for a good hard hitting game.

oh dont worry they are taking this game very serious in practice