Henry County vs Northside

WhatsCookin

Henry county has the better team, the rain is the nuetralizer the way I see it, on a dry field, Henry coutny dominates Northside, as it did Munford. Northside took advantage of a destroyed JCM team after the Henry county loss. Northside is dangerous and with this weather business, anything can happen. I can not imagine that the rain will help Henry county, preparation will help Henry county and by the way, That Henry county team is looking pretty good, keep up the good work Patriots. Has anyone heard about the WIlliams from Brighton being ejected last week?

yeah i read in the Commercial Appeal that he got two unsportsman calls in one game, this was coming from him he said he got up from being tackled and all he said to the official was facemask and the official threw the flag

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick him RW...hehehe!!

Good Morning Gang...the pot is just a simmering away. Got PLENTY of mud from #67 last night. Things are looking good. Does anybody have any insight into the D-line of NS?

Zombie have you seen Gator? He did what?? Oh my the Gator has gone after one of those crazy Appaloosa horses from Horse Island this morning. I knew I would be in trouble with this rising water.

ROLL RED ROLL...ROLL RED ROLL!!

Hey 84 how is the brew going this week? it should have been fun with the Indians

That's correct prophet. Rain, snow, sleet, or hail there's no way Northside can compete with Henry County. I know it's fun to sit on here and discuss it for something to do, but let's be honest guys.

Wrong ,benchwarmer.If HC doesn't bring their A-game and they make stupid mistakes NS can beat them. A team capable of beating Camden is capable of beating us.

Wrong ,benchwarmer.If HC doesn't bring their A-game and they make stupid mistakes NS can beat them. A team capable of beating Camden is capable of beating us.

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK OLDDEVIL. YOUR RIGHT, CERTAIN THINGS WILL HAVE TO HAPPEN, BOTH FROM NS AND HC, FOR NS TO BE COMPETITIVE BUT YES WE ARE CAPABLE. WE'LL HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW NIGHT UP THERE.

Cephus the brew is doing just fine. This is batch is so black you can see your reflection in it. And yes Winger, the buffalo hide that Gator threw in there cooked right down. The only problems that I have had is those dad-blamed feathers...they keep floating back to the top. However I have found the secret...SCALPS...they hold them down nicely.

That's correct prophet. Rain, snow, sleet, or hail there's no way Northside can compete with Henry County. I know it's fun to sit on here and discuss it for something to do, but let's be honest guys.

I know this for a fact. Northside has a better football team than Westview and that in itself should give us a fighting chance. I have seen them. They are not as good as Northside. They are good but not as good. Also dont be suprised if Northside makes some plays in the pass game Friday night. Their quarterback is capable. The receivers just need to step up and make some plays.