Henry County vs Northside

WhatsCookin

Okay, Yanker (or anyone who knows the legendary Yanker), I am getting worried about you and your family. We have always had a prediction by now. I know you aren't staying off the board because of the loss. Hey, you guys played a close one. Let us know what is up.

Northside fans: Most of us are not feeling overly confident. We know that your team is capable of upsetting anyone this year. I do wish the field was dry. I hate these conditions (unless they slow Mann down). Be safe in your travel. I hope no players are injured.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's correct prophet. Rain, snow, sleet, or hail there's no way Northside can compete with Henry County. I know it's fun to sit on here and discuss it for something to do, but let's be honest guys.

The game may not be close, but I wouldn't bet on it. ANY team with a running back who has accumulated the yardage that Mann has, is capable of beating a good team. This is a game that many of you are taking for granted. I hope you are all correct, but I doubt that you are. Henry County may be the better team, but Northside is capable of beating Henry County. In addition, they catch Henry County right after an emotional "payback" win over Munford, and also at a time when Henry County has played three very good games in a row. The time is perfect for an upset. Your words may be used against you, and against Henry County.

The game may not be close, but I wouldn't bet on it. ANY team with a running back who has accumulated the yardage that Mann has, is capable of beating a good team. This is a game that many of you are taking for granted. I hope you are all correct, but I doubt that you are. Henry County may be the better team, but Northside is capable of beating Henry County. In addition, they catch Henry County right after an emotional "payback" win over Munford, and also at a time when Henry County has played three very good games in a row. The time is perfect for an upset. Your words may be used against you, and against Henry County.

Hey RW. I think most of these posters that are predicting a 4 td win and are sayin HC cant be beat are kids. I dont think they even watch the game. They just see the score at the end. If they knew football then they would get on here and discuss football. And RW i have agreed without alot of your posts but i have disagreed with a few. I just wish people would stop takin shots at other posters. Thats why i dont post that much.

Hey RW. I think most of these posters that are predicting a 4 td win and are sayin HC cant be beat are kids. I dont think they even watch the game. They just see the score at the end. If they knew football then they would get on here and discuss football. And RW i have agreed without alot of your posts but i have disagreed with a few. I just wish people would stop takin shots at other posters. Thats why i dont post that much.

I am not really taking a shot at other posters, as much as it's just the old coach in me worried that the players may be reading and BELIEVING some of this foolishness. I have little to do during the day other than watch my wife watch soap operas, and post on here. I get to watch what I want to (ESPN,etc.) at night. Sometimes I do attack other posters, but I feel like they need it when I do.

I will say it again..."REMEMBER WESTVIEW!!" We have got remain focused and be ready for whatever they bring to us. We must push harder, block better, tackle with all the force we can, and run like our tail is on fire!!

Tail on fire...whoa...that's the Gator's tail!! I have told you and told you...no we are not putting that horse in the pot!! Use him to pull the War Wagon, but not in the pot. Get out of that...man here he goes again. Just when I get everything together...LATER!!

I am not really taking a shot at other posters, as much as it's just the old coach in me worried that the players may be reading and BELIEVING some of this foolishness. I have little to do during the day other than watch my wife watch soap operas, and post on here. I get to watch what I want to (ESPN,etc.) at night. Sometimes I do attack other posters, but I feel like they need it when I do.

I didnt mean to single you out on taking shots. Alot of people are takin shots at you too. I just wish all that nonsense would stop.

I understand the brighton back and mann are 2 different backs but when we played brighton everyone said he was the best in the west. And after we held him to 85 yards all of a sudden it was mann. Maybe it had somethin to do with our defense. It was only 2 weeks ago since they were sayin it was brightons back. Im not sayin we are gonna hold mann to under 100 yards but at least give our defense some credit. (by the way half of the brightons back yards were on the second and third teams, our 1st team held him to about 45 or 50 yards.

If the Pats just do what they do best and Coach Gaddis will see to it. Another win for the PATS.

I'm still wondering is there anyway we might meet up with you in the playoffs? After this week we should know more. Turn it up Pats for these next two.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The YANKER thanks all of you who have inquired about me. My father had emergency surgery last Friday for appendicitis. He then has had some complications, but I think the worst is behind us. The YANKER has been sleeping in a hospital chair since Friday night. I have been a worried, but strong YANKER. My father has not been worried, but he has been stronger than the YANKER. I continue to draw strength from a great man, even when he is sick. I was happyreading about the JCM comeback, even though it did not yield a victory. I missed that game, and I will miss this one. I hope we can continue to improve at Hardin County, and good luck to my HC friends against NS. Do not overlook them. Mann is not as good as Borner, but he reminds the YANKER of him. The YANKER has only left the hospital twice since Friday. My father and I are all that is left of the family. It was a good feeling to read on here that a few of you missed the YANKER. I have not kept up enough to render a prediction, but I hope that we both prevail. I AM A TIRED BUT THANKFUL YANKER.

I just figured it up. Our 1st team defense is only givin up 8.5 points a game. Thats with Lamar not playin the liberty game and first quarter of westview. And thats with martese allen (next year should be a beast on d-line) hurt most of the season. And with #23 (small but improving DE and started a couple games) out for season after the 3rd game.

The YANKER thanks all of you who have inquired about me. My father had emergency surgery last Friday for appendicitis. He then has had some complications, but I think the worst is behind us. The YANKER has been sleeping in a hospital chair since Friday night. I have been a worried, but strong YANKER. My father has not been worried, but he has been stronger than the YANKER. I continue to draw strength from a great man, even when he is sick. I was happyreading about the JCM comeback, even though it did not yield a victory. I missed that game, and I will miss this one. I hope we can continue to improve at Hardin County, and good luck to my HC friends against NS. Do not overlook them. Mann is not as good as Borner, but he reminds the YANKER of him. The YANKER has only left the hospital twice since Friday. My father and I are all that is left of the family. It was a good feeling to read on here that a few of you missed the YANKER. I have not kept up enough to render a prediction, but I hope that we both prevail. I AM A TIRED BUT THANKFUL YANKER.

Oh so there you are lol.. What you were waiting on me lol.. HiGH Fives The YANKER DUDE..

I didnt mean to single you out on taking shots. Alot of people are takin shots at you too. I just wish all that nonsense would stop.

I understand the brighton back and mann are 2 different backs but when we played brighton everyone said he was the best in the west. And after we held him to 85 yards all of a sudden it was mann. Maybe it had somethin to do with our defense. It was only 2 weeks ago since they were sayin it was brightons back. Im not sayin we are gonna hold mann to under 100 yards but at least give our defense some credit. (by the way half of the brightons back yards were on the second and third teams, our 1st team held him to about 45 or 50 yards.

After coaching for a while, I can certainly handle a few "shots" on this forum. They do not compare with having to deal with all of the irrational parents and "expert" coaches in the stands. Some of the shots that I take on here are deserved. ALL of the shots that I direct at others are deserved.

After coaching for a while, I can certainly handle a few "shots" on this forum. They do not compare with having to deal with all of the irrational parents and "expert" coaches in the stands. Some of the shots that I take on here are deserved. ALL of the shots that I direct at others are deserved.

I understand the parent thing. I have coached CAPPS basketball here in paris a couple of times. And parents can be a nuisance.