Henry County vs Northside

WhatsCookin

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% fan support is huge, i can remember a time when camden struggled somewhat in this area. The young men on the gridiron feed off of fan support, loud in your face support, not i think i will sit here and go to sleep support. I like the horns, cow bells, rocks in a jug, a group of students with thier shirts off spelling out go lions with black paint on their chest, and screeming at the top of their lungs, its loud, its crazy, its obnoxious, its FOOTBALL. If it too loud your in the wrong sport for support.

I like your style Countryboy. We here in Henry/Benton County like our football and like it loud - whatever the means are to get there within the rules. Sounds like you guys gave Northside a great game. Who do you play this week, Stewart County? Good Luck no matter who you guys play. We are looking for a tough physical ground game on a sloppy field. Hopefully the weather will hold off Friday night, but I think that the field conditions are gonna be bad no matter what.

HENRY IN A LAUGHER!! UP 3-4 TD'S AT 1/2. RUNNING CLOCK IN THE 4TH!

[/quote

i see that its henry county type of game if its raining becasue u cant run east and west on a slippery field. I think that henry county will have to play tough on the d line and swarm Mr. mann thats how i feel on that situation. hc has put up alot of numbers on teams this season but we cant lose our edge or we will stumble we need to play every down like its our last. it has been along time since hc could say that they have had two great seasons in a row. As for coach gaddis and his staff i cant believe what a great job they have done with the team and the community. lets just play the game and when the smoke clears hc will win it 35 -14

I HOPE THE PATRIOTS HAVE THE SAME ATTITUDE YOU HAVE ABOUT THIS GAME JYD. IF THEY DO YOU AND THEM BOTH WILL BE SURPRISED IN THE SCORE.

Don't know who jyd is, but I can tell you that the Patriots do NOT have the same attitude about this game. We are taking nothing for granted at all! This will be a hard fought game won on the ground. I can't wait!!!

Go Big Red!!!

Cephus man the pot is simmering this morning. We should all meet somewhere during this game since it is the last regular home game. Who all is coming this Friday?? I know...we could all share some of the zombie juice...yeah that is a great idea /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No wait...don't put the WHOLE teepee in there yet...got a new assistant. BRFL sent me a mummy to help since this is Halloween. Yesterday the Gator was rolling off some the wrapping to wipe his...well you know.

As a former coach, I fear that some fans are providing too much bulletin board material for Northside, with your ridiculous comments and predictions. It is fine to be confident, but some have gone overboard. What you must consider is that there is NO way, that ANY team can play a real good game EVERY week. You better hope that Henry County doesn't take this one too lightly, or it could be a loss. If you think Henry County will play as well EVERY week, as they have the last two, then you are wrong. That just doesn't happen. And by the way, bulletin board material DOES matter. It may not decide the outcome of a game, but it can make a difference. That's my two cents worth, like it or not.

As a former coach, I fear that some fans are providing too much bulletin board material for Northside, with your ridiculous comments and predictions. It is fine to be confident, but some have gone overboard. What you must consider is that there is NO way, that ANY team can play a real good game EVERY week. You better hope that Henry County doesn't take this one too lightly, or it could be a loss. If you think Henry County will play as well EVERY week, as they have the last two, then you are wrong. That just doesn't happen. And by the way, bulletin board material DOES matter. It may not decide the outcome of a game, but it can make a difference. That's my two cents worth, like it or not.

Good to see you again Red Warrior. Missed your commentary this week. Since you have now been posting a while, you know (and so do most of the readers of CoachT) that those posting "overboard" comments are mostly not the die hard Red Faithful. Except for hchsfootballplayer's post (which I thought was more of a joke than cockiness), the rest of us are more like RedPride - nervous and anxious about the game. And you are precisely correct about expectations. And its actually been three weeks that they have executed and played very well. I do however think they can keep it going, it is certainly possible. The main thing is that the Patriots come out and work hard EVERY week and know that they cannot come out and just expect to win or let their attitude slip. And one last comment on bulletin board material. It does matter because that has been a great driving force for the Patriots these last few weeks. All the comments about our "soft defense" has done wonders for them!

BR84 - keep the brew HOT this week! Cold, damp conditions are expected so we'll need something to warm our innards up!!!

I LIKE IT

IT COULD BE FUEL FOR THE FIRE

Man it is looking like it is going to be a GREAT nite for football this Friday nite!! I can't wait!! Wingman where in the world are you at? The 'Foot has been getting some great rains the last few days...this should make the brew even better.

Let's Go Big Red!!

Have not been around much this week. Back now.

Hope the brew is lookin good! Not getting watered down?