Midway @ greenback

SORFDY

Midway @ greenback? last region game of the regular season for the waves, even though they have already rapped up the reigon title with the win over harriman im sure they would still like to have an undefeated record in the region. Whil greenback has nothing to lose so they might come out play ing hard were soon to find out this next friday. Who is your win for the game?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback could win this game if they would come out and play as a team. Last week against coalfield the qb (bunkie vanskiver) was way to focused on publicity and not focused enouph on the game. Rumor is that he went around the school friday saying that he wouldn't be throwing to 1 receiver (no names) because he was sick of that guy getting more publicity than him.If you watch the game film you will notice that he stuck to his word. even when that receiver was wide open bunkie threw the ball to someone with double coverage or he threw it away.thats stupid!!!!

dont get me wrong i am as big of a fan as anyone when it comes to greenback football,but you cant win a game like that.maybe we need to start hunting a new qb.

Greenback could win this game if they would come out and play as a team. Last week against coalfield the qb (bunkie vanskiver) was way to focused on publicity and not focused enouph on the game. Rumor is that he went around the school friday saying that he wouldn't be throwing to 1 receiver (no names) because he was sick of that guy getting more publicity than him.If you watch the game film you will notice that he stuck to his word. even when that receiver was wide open bunkie threw the ball to someone with double coverage or he threw it away.thats stupid!!!!

dont get me wrong i am as big of a fan as anyone when it comes to greenback football,but you cant win a game like that.maybe we need to start hunting a new qb.

Last time I looked, the coaches called the plays, not the QB. Greenback's problems last week seemed to be more related to dropped passes by all the recievers and a lackluster defensive effort.

Last time I looked, the coaches called the plays, not the QB. Greenback's problems last week seemed to be more related to dropped passes by all the recievers and a lackluster defensive effort.

yeah that also had alot to do with it.Trai Glenn had a bad night along with a few others.The defense played half way decent but they couldnt put any pressure on coalfields qb.oh well maybe they will play as a team friday.

Greenback is a team that can definitely throw a scare in your direction if you're not on your A game. Vanskiver and Lane are really talented players for them and can make a difference. But Midway's simply rolling right now with The Four Horsemen taking care of business and the "Gang-Green Defensive Machine" washing out opposing offenses. Midway might start off a little slow but they should take advantage of a Greenback rush defense that has had it's problems this year. So...

Midway- 40

Greenback- 14

Why would you put the name of the qb but not the receiver?

Final Score:

Midway- 67

Greenback- 38

The big story though is that Midway's Harley Davidson had to be taken to UT Hospital and I was wondering if anybody knew the extent of the injury? Hopefully he's not hurt bad.

Jeez, what a terrible week in our region. Heck of a kid to watch play the game. I hope he is back at it soon.