Greenbrier at Macon County

GreenbrierCat2

If Macon Co. wins out this week against Greenbrier & next week against DeKalb Co.

If Greenbrier loses this week to Macon Co. & next week to White House

AND.......................

If DeKalb Co. wins this week against Sycamore in Smithville

THEN.........................

Macon Co. would go to the playoffs as the #4 seed because they'd hold the head-to-head tiebreaker over Greenbrier with both teams at 2-4 in the region. The game last week for Macon Co. would not matter because that would be Sycamore's lone region win under this scenario.

PLAY FOR YOUR OWN POSTSEASON LIVES MACON COUNTY!!!!!!!

I am sure that any Greenbrier fan on here would admit that DeKalb Co. beating Sycamore is not out of the realm of possibilities /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No matter how you slice it, we all KNOW whose postseason you're for.....and it ain't Macon County. But hey, it sure sounded noble. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how you slice it, we all KNOW whose postseason you're for.....and it ain't Macon County. But hey, it sure sounded noble. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you do win this week and go to the playoffs then well.................you read what I posted on the other thread /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Macon Co. (don't play wit it) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HoosierDaddy if Greenbrier plays like they did in the David Lipscomb & Pearl Cohn games then they'll find it very hard to lose another game the rest of the way. Eliminate the turnovers on offense in the DL game in the Mustangs territory and also the block in the back on the TD run that called it back and that might be a whole different game altogether. Against PC I picked a 33-14 game. Greenbrier got their 14 but PC didn't come close to hitting 33. The Bobcats dominated the line of scrimmage the whole night but lost late because a great player, Mason, made a great throw to win the game. OH WELL LIFE GOES ON!!!!

The season's winding down, Green. Every year I think it will be tough to recover from the loss of the previous senior class, BUT you boys have brought a new game to this year and you have been so fun to watch. I won't name names or numbers but I've watched some of these seniors in some type of sport for years and I hate for this season to end. So, boys, it's up to you to bring the emotion to the last two weeks of season play and move on to the next game on Week 11. I KNOW you can, and Greenbrier KNOWS you can. Just go out and DO it.

Let's go GREEN!!! It's your time.