No one wants to finish 4th in 1-3A!

KevB1990

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither...it was to make a point that NO ONE wants to be 4th obviously. All Gibbs had to do was win that game and they didn't. The fact that PF did win finally actually opened up the entire bottom tier of the region for the 4th place spot. Now that the dust has settled it's all on PF to grab it if they can beat Claiborne. I'd like to see Gibbs sneak up on Seymour, but that ain't gonna happen.

I could kick PF while they're down, but what fun would that be? And the only way that Catholic doesn't score 80 is if they call off the dogs...and the mercy rule starts midway through the 2nd quarter. They are that good.

Think just a minute kev, I bet you could ask every player and coach for PF or Claiborne and they would all want to go to the playoffs, no matter who they're playing. In my opinion Seymour and Rutledge or whoever finishes 2-3 wont have it one bit easier than whoever finishes 4th. Its even big news when the 1 seed in region 1 wins against the 4 seed from region 2. you follow it just like the rest of us. No matter where your seeded from region 1 your probably going to get a whooping,, but it still beats sitting at home.............

It seems pretty logical to me...I'm not sure I'd want to get humiliated in the first round like that because there does appear to be a drop-off after Catholic this season. I might be perceiving it wrong (or even asinine in my perception /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ), but it does seem like that somewhat.

kev....if u play or coach i would hate to be on ur team...i am apart of the 3-6 tigers and i can safly say that even if we have to play catholic or whoever they want to throw at us we would never quit...the record may not show it but we hav done some good things

kev....if u play or coach i would hate to be on ur team...i am apart of the 3-6 tigers and i can safly say that even if we have to play catholic or whoever they want to throw at us we would never quit...the record may not show it but we hav done some good things

Good Luck friday night the tigers have done some good things this year...amazing what a difference a competent head coach can make