Best SHOOTERS in EAST TENN.

Fanofall

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the PrepExtra area, there are seven returning players that shot over 40% and took a significant number of shots from the three point line last year in Districts 3 and 4 AAA. They are Lambert and Damron from Maryville; Hunley, Phillips and Abraham from Farragut; and Jason Seymore, and Jeremy Payne from Powell. In Districts 3 and 4 AA, the group is James Gallman from Fulton, Darrell Flourence from Austin East, Chad Clark from Gibbs, and Justin Bryant from Anderson County.

These guys are all proven players at the varsity level and should be considered among East Tennessee??™s best shooters

I will be fun to see the others emerge this year.

Alright, fair enough. I have personally never seen him shoot well from outside. But, I will give it to him that he cant get to the basket and is a good leader for them. Also good passer.

All I am saying is he shot good when I saw him play. And,I couldn't think of anyone else to put. There may be others,but I don't know them off the top of my head. I am sure there are some from the IMAC or Knoxville area that can shoot great too,but all I know is Big 9. Agree to Disagree ya know.

Keep an eye on the Freshman at Sullivan East. He played for the Tennessee Travelers last summer, he will light it up also once he gets acclamated to Varsity play.

I've seen this kid play and personally, i think hes very overrated and the reason he scored so much is because they had nobody else to score. And this year on varsity, he wont contribute, at all. The game will be WAY to fast for him to adapt to.

Amen on Jason Seymore. That kid shoots it better than anyone I have seen in this area since Lee Humphrey. And he makes them in crunch time. I think he has like 5 four-point plays since he started playing varsity ball. His range is good to five feet behind the line. I would be shocked if he doesn't play DI ball. My buddy who assistant coaches at Powell said that the UTC head coach loves Seymore.

Amen on Jason Seymore. That kid shoots it better than anyone I have seen in this area since Lee Humphrey. And he makes them in crunch time. I think he has like 5 four-point plays since he started playing varsity ball. His range is good to five feet behind the line. I would be shocked if he doesn't play DI ball. My buddy who assistant coaches at Powell said that the UTC head coach loves Seymore.

Has he grown? If I remember correctly he was about 5'10" last year. Isn't he the kid who has the funky looking shot. If it is the same kid know way he plays D-I. Know where close to the talent of say Cameron Sharp or the Conner kid Powell had last year. Sharp is at C.N. D II and I never heard where Conner ended up.

Has he grown? If I remember correctly he was about 5'10" last year. Isn't he the kid who has the funky looking shot. If it is the same kid know way he plays D-I. Know where close to the talent of say Cameron Sharp or the Conner kid Powell had last year. Sharp is at C.N. D II and I never heard where Conner ended up.

You're thinking of the wrong kid. Seymore is 6'3 to 6'4 and an excellent shooter with a pretty pure stroke. He's a really good player and one of the better in the Knoxville area.