Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

Afraid you might lose so you take cheap shots dawgman75. We are ready for Friday night, so bring your grammar lessons with you. I might have left my punctuation off, but I passed 2nd grade spelling (Ther, scentence).

Afraid,,, Lose,,,cheap shots?? I'd have to ask someone from roan mountain what those words are, I can't comprehend them, maybe you could tell us since it's your style? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Only lessons we'll be bringing on Friday are the ones needing to be taught, the one where we whip the snot out of your TEAM. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

THERE AINT NO ALLIANCE!

(How;s that? I remembered to put the "E" in ther this time, dang, done it again /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay guys, heres something I haven't seen much of in this entire topic. Let's go for a injury free game (but really, the way these guys are going to play, does anyone really see that happening??) And I'm gonna go out on a limb here and go Cloudland for the win, but it's gonna be a REALLY close game-possibly even a point or two for the win. I'm expecting EVERYTHING from BOTH teams & I want to see a REAL football game even better than the one I saw last Thursday at Orr Field. Both teams need to bring all they've got and everthing they could possibly acquire to this one game. This is THE rivalry game & it's going to be PACKED. I want to see a true fight for the Conference Title. Come on guys(Legend) trash talking is like...Jr. High- I think it's gonna be a great game, but lets see what happens in the game and we'll find a real team & a real winner.

GO LANDERS!

i'm not positive about this but irick is still nursing the turf toe injury hardin will be out from the knee injury last week and somebody told me that newbern's hip was bruised and has been bothering him a little bit. seems like i might have heard something about timmy being banged up also but i'm not sure.

Ok Im here to clear this up! Irick is still nursing that turf toe but he is able to fun the ball friday. and Hardin is not injured in no way at all hes good to go. Newbern has a small bruise on his hip but wont affect and part of his play. and timmy has a wound on his left side from a four wheeler accident but will still be able to kick. and play.

Ok Im here to clear this up! Irick is still nursing that turf toe but he is able to fun the ball friday. and Hardin is not injured in no way at all hes good to go. Newbern has a small bruise on his hip but wont affect and part of his play. and timmy has a wound on his left side from a four wheeler accident but will still be able to kick. and play.

GO TEAM

Azaz,

Hope you know I'm just pokin fun at ya. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I'm actually sorry to hear about your accident, sounds as if it wasn't too severe. It could happen to any of us that use those things.

See you at the game tomorrow. May the best team win!

THERE AINT NO ALLIANCE!

How's that grammer boy? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I hope they are 100% for the playoffs, it would be a shame for a team with this much talent to lose a couple of key players right before the playoffs espeacially when this could be your best chance in bringing home the GOLD BALL.

The million dollar question is do you set them out a week and go for the gold or do take a chance on playing them and aggravating the injuries more!!!!!!! Best of luck to you pack of dogs and hope there are no serious injuries to either team. Have a safe trip to the ROAN

I hope they are 100% for the playoffs, it would be a shame for a team with this much talent to lose a couple of key players right before the playoffs espeacially when this could be your best chance in bringing home the GOLD BALL.

The million dollar question is do you set them out a week and go for the gold or do take a chance on playing them and aggravating the injuries more!!!!!!! Best of luck to you pack of dogs and hope there are no serious injuries to either team. Have a safe trip to the ROAN

They've all been cleared to play, these trainers are pretty cautious these days. From what I hear ,one of them might not play, but I'm like you ,I hope both of these teams hits the playoffs healthy. Both stand a ptetty good chance in the first round. Shoot ,I'd like to see these 2 play again, stranger things have happened. Is it Friday yet.

Pujo are you going to make 91Lander bow down to you if your Hampton bunch beats them bad? I think you two guys need to consider the exhibition wrestling match idea. That would be funny.

Sounds good to me Legend! But if they win by 40 (as you predicted), I'll be ready to wrestle anyone or anything. It just won't happen! On a more serious note, I wish both teams luck. Godspeed! We don't need injury on either squad. I'm a 'Lander but I know a lot of those boys from Hampton and their coaches very well. I have a lot of respect for their program, but this week , well, I'm a 'Lander. Good luck and God bless.

Pujo, I'll be up on the hill. Look me up for that exhibition show!

Sounds good to me Legend! But if they win by 40 (as you predicted), I'll be ready to wrestle anyone or anything. It just won't happen! On a more serious note, I wish both teams luck. Godspeed! We don't need injury on either squad. I'm a 'Lander but I know a lot of those boys from Hampton and their coaches very well. I have a lot of respect for their program, but this week , well, I'm a 'Lander. Good luck and God bless.

Pujo, I'll be up on the hill. Look me up for that exhibition show!

I guess the hill it will be, no holds barred.The legend don't know how small Roan Mt is. I'm just glad these are the 2 teams fighting it out for the region Championship. Yeah 40 is a little much.