Morristown East at Daniel Boone

cane73

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again the Trailblazers have shown their penchant for starting hot, then fading down the stretch. Let's hope this last game has them fired up and ready to fight their way back into the playoffs. Like cane73 said, Win and You're In.

East has been kept in the games by outstanding defense play and I believe the offense

has been improving each week. The only let down East offense had this past Friday was

not being able to put the ball in the end zone. I would think they will work on plays in

that area this week and again reminded to hang on to the ball.

I don't think East will have a let down and will be ready to play at the same level this week.

The winner of this game lives to play again next week but to get there you have to beat

Daniel Boone this Friday. Go Canes !!

Concerning the playoff posibilities, this is posted on the TSSAA web site:

Greeneville is first and Morristown West is second unless Greeneville loses and Morristown West wins, in which case Morristown West is first and Greeneville is second.

If Volunteer wins, Volunteer is third and the Daniel Boone vs. Morristown East winner is fourth.

If Volunteer loses and Daniel Boone wins, Cherokee is third and Daniel Boone is fourth.

If Volunteer loses and Daniel Boone loses, Morristown East is third and Cherokee is fourth.

A definite win or stay home game.

Concerning the playoff posibilities, this is posted on the TSSAA web site:

Greeneville is first and Morristown West is second unless Greeneville loses and Morristown West wins, in which case Morristown West is first and Greeneville is second.

If Volunteer wins, Volunteer is third and the Daniel Boone vs. Morristown East winner is fourth.

If Volunteer loses and Daniel Boone wins, Cherokee is third and Daniel Boone is fourth.

If Volunteer loses and Daniel Boone loses, Morristown East is third and Cherokee is fourth.

A definite win or stay home game.

Conventional wisdom says that whoever takes 3rd will probably go up to the Castle and take on the Vikings while the 4th seed will have to go face the Rebels in Colonial Heights. But, then, this hasn't exactly been a conventional year!

well lets hope that the canes will come out with a win this week. i will be attending the game friday. can anyone give me the adress to boones high school so i can mapguest it

1440 Suncrest Dr, Gray, TN 37615

or the easiest thing

Take I-81 north to exit 57A (I-26 east) and follow I-26 east to exit 13 (Gray-Suncrest Dr).

At top of ramp turn left and follow about 2 miles to school.

Don't count out them Blazers. The boys are ready to go back to the playoff's and and prove themselves. Regular season games are nice, but the playoffs are what every highschool player dreams of. I just feel sorry for whoever takes on Maryville from our region. I think they could take New England the way they play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't count out them Blazers. The boys are ready to go back to the playoff's and and prove themselves. Regular season games are nice, but the playoffs are what every highschool player dreams of. I just feel sorry for whoever takes on Maryville from our region. I think they could take New England the way they play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

East isn't overlooking the Blazers at all. They are trying to recover from the bruises

from last Friday's game and a 30 minute knock down scrimmage yesterday.

Some are a little " gimpy legged " and may have lost a step or two but should

be ready to take the field Friday. Go Canes !!