!District 14A!

JWhumboldt

What I am saying even when you loose yall still say you are best.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Well , I didn't see anybody "loose" NOW I may have seen them "lose" /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> to another team..

But anyway- no one said that all the talent was in West TN .. I saw some teams there that were competitive last season. That Temple team had some of the best recruited kids that one could find /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

It's just amazes me that it takes those "private" schools to be competitive with the public schools in West Tennessee..

Recognize!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iI still believe Lake Co is going to be better than 4th..I believe losing Sep hurts worse than losing any of the other playes but Patrick Roberson,a sophomore looks to be about 6'2 and can make string music..If Lake gets good play out of Carlos Young and Abbot..We'll be okay..I'm still hoping Dominique plays but Whitby said he wasn't messing with him..so that may be the end of my wishing on that..He was kicked off the football team at McKenzie the other night I was told..A friend said he wasn't practing yesterday..Anyway Chipper and Purple ..I know this is a high school site but not sure if yall go to the middle school sites but I saw U.C. ,Halls,Dyersburg,Lake Co.,Humboldt,Three Oaks,and Northview were ina jamboree at Tiptonville last night..Northview boys are loaded..Beat Gibson Co 72-12 Saturday and Three Oaks last night in a half by about 10..Best individual was a player from Three Oaks..Sendarius Taylor..If you get a chance to see Three Oaks in your area..he is worth the price of admission..Raphael Tyler from Lake Co is the closest or seemed to be the best 2..In girls..Lake Co beat Dyersburg by 10 points in a half and should win the district..Led by T.T.Flowers and Seminone Pearson ,a 7th grader..Hard to get the ball down the floor consistent on them.Dyersburg girls and Northview girls looked to be the other teams to give Lake Co a close game..

I didn't see the game but I noticed in the paper that Northview beat Union City the other night 55-51...Two kids from UC scored over 20 points and I talked to someone that was at the game and said if UC had not missed around 20 free throws they would have won the game....

I didn't see the game but I noticed in the paper that Northview beat Union City the other night 55-51...Two kids from UC scored over 20 points and I talked to someone that was at the game and said if UC had not missed around 20 free throws they would have won the game....

I heard from Blake's uncle..He told me about the game between Northview and U.C..The first thing he told me was Lake Co won't beat U.C. at U.C...Northview presses all over the floor and he told me that every time Northview would touch U.C. they blew a whistle..Said it was terrrible..Said the official had to be from U.C....lol...Probably was Chip King...Our boys beat Huumbolt by 1..lost to Northview by 14 after having a 8 point lead and leading the whole first half..Beat Halls by 20 last night..Girls are 3-0..have beaten every team by 40 points and that's with the subs playing a lot.

Chipper..U.C. did it again..Purple..G.C. Pioneer..Need a little help..I'm adding games in Lake Co's schedule..It is letting me do the Tenn games but for some reason when I do out of state games..won't let me...If someone could post these games,I'd really appreciate it..The games are Dec.1 at Fulton Co,Ky.6:00 P.M......Dec.27-29 at Marion Ill...Boys only..TBA.....Jan.17 Fulton Co...6:00 P.M.

Chipper..U.C. did it again..Purple..G.C. Pioneer..Need a little help..I'm adding games in Lake Co's schedule..It is letting me do the Tenn games but for some reason when I do out of state games..won't let me...If someone could post these games,I'd really appreciate it..The games are Dec.1 at Fulton Co,Ky.6:00 P.M......Dec.27-29 at Marion Ill...Boys only..TBA.....Jan.17 Fulton Co...6:00 P.M.

I'm clueless man..I tried to enter our whole schedule in the other night and it kept coming up with an error message for me..

I'm clueless man..I tried to enter our whole schedule in the other night and it kept coming up with an error message for me..

I was getting the same thing..I tried everything..Kept getting a yellow screen saying something about error and date /value or something like that..I tried putting in the month..like Nov..17 tried 11/17 ..o7..every scenario..I tried it..Try this..It for for all our Tenn games but not out of stste..The top line for the date..ever what the date is put it in like this...11/17/2007...The line at the top beside it put....6:00 P.M.Underneath..scroll down and find the team..Then home..away or neutral..then post wheter it's a Hof game in the notes ..if not just click add....Try that..Make sure you spell the date all the way out..same as time..not just 6 :00,,See if that works..It took me two days to figure it out...The thing is..when I tried to enter the out of stste teams.the top line where you scroll down will only let you scroll down to Tenn teams..The next line I am spelling the team..like Fulton Co or Fulton Co,Ky and am doing everything else the same way..with no luck...Maybe this will help you though...When I did enter the games..I didn't get the yellow screen..it added them ..but it took a while for them to download..Maybe an hour or more...Hope it works..............I didn't have any trouble last year entering games...didn't know we'd have to become scientists to figure it out...Evidentely..a lot of people must be having trouble..may be the reason a lot of teams aren't posted!

I was getting the same thing..I tried everything..Kept getting a yellow screen saying something about error and date /value or something like that..I tried putting in the month..like Nov..17 tried 11/17 ..o7..every scenario..I tried it..Try this..It for for all our Tenn games but not out of stste..The top line for the date..ever what the date is put it in like this...11/17/2007...The line at the top beside it put....6:00 P.M.Underneath..scroll down and find the team..Then home..away or neutral..then post wheter it's a Hof game in the notes ..if not just click add....Try that..Make sure you spell the date all the way out..same as time..not just 6 :00,,See if that works..It took me two days to figure it out...The thing is..when I tried to enter the out of stste teams.the top line where you scroll down will only let you scroll down to Tenn teams..The next line I am spelling the team..like Fulton Co or Fulton Co,Ky and am doing everything else the same way..with no luck...Maybe this will help you though...When I did enter the games..I didn't get the yellow screen..it added them ..but it took a while for them to download..Maybe an hour or more...Hope it works..............I didn't have any trouble last year entering games...didn't know we'd have to become scientists to figure it out...Evidentely..a lot of people must be having trouble..may be the reason a lot of teams aren't posted!

Post the schedule on a seperate thread and let CoachT figure it out....Maybe if they have to enter everyone's schedule individually they will fix the problem....I still can't put a photo on my profile page or personalize my avatar

Lots of talent in this District..... How do you rank them?

J.W..How did the scrimmage with Dyer Co go..Haven't heard from you..Didn't hear much..Justin didn't have time to talk when his uncle was talking to him..Just said the first half was pretty close and after that Dyer Co took care of business...I'll talk to him tonight to get his take on Humboldt..

J.W..How did the scrimmage with Dyer Co go..Haven't heard from you..Didn't hear much..Justin didn't have time to talk when his uncle was talking to him..Just said the first half was pretty close and after that Dyer Co took care of business...I'll talk to him tonight to get his take on Humboldt..

He must have watched a different scrimmage than me. Humboldt was up by as many as 19 in the 2nd quarter. Humboldt came out sluggish in the 3rd quarter, and Blake knocked down a few big threes. Humboldt won 72-70. Humboldt played 12 kids in and out. Humboldt's two starting guards Chauncey Hunt and Odell Jackson didn't play very much. Jackson had leg cramps and Hunt turned his ankle. We finished most of the 4th quarter with no more than 2 starters on the floor.

The only teams that came today to GC were West Carroll and TCA...all other teams canceled out due to jamborees tonight..Gibson Co. beat TCA by like 9...TCA I'm sure had players out due to football still...West Carroll and TCA was a close game...Gibson Co. clobbered West Carroll...we were up 53-20 at the half and the score was cleared and we beat them like 38-33 in the second half