• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
58Indians22

Jackson North Side vs. Liberty

Two JMCSS teams battling it out for a play off position, Who wins this one and how?

Northside wins this one because they are MUCH more physical and they will have the best and toughest running back on the field. They will be better on offense and on defense. I follow Henry County and at least against Henry County, there is no comparison. Good luck Friday night and then good luck in the playoffs.

WITH A CHANCE OF ITS FIRST PLAYOFF APPEARANCE IN YEARS, I DON'T SEE NORTH SIDE LETTING UP ON THIS ONE UNTIL THE GAME IS FINISHED. MANN WILL FINISH THE REGULAR SEASON WITH WELL OVER 2000YDS AFTER THIS GAME IS OVER.

NS-42

LIB-14

DON'T THINK THIS WILL BE CLOSE ENOUGH TO HAVE A GAME WINNING CATCH

I agree ORION, NS has a much more powerful line than Liberty. I should not be close. Liberty's success this year has been against those that were weak up front. When they bumped into anyone strong, it was a blowout. Mann gets over 300 in this game...

Does Liberty have anybody that can stop Mann? In fact, I haven't seen any 1 person who could stop him...it has been taking two or three.

AT LEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!