District 3-A

CHEESEFRIES

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ptguard12, does TSD and Knox Christian not have a girls team this year? If the Berean girls arent playing a full district schedule, will they be last seed in tourney like their boys??

From what I can tell they are fielding girls teams, they are just not competing in district play. They are mostly playing other small private schools from Tennessee and other states. Berean Christian is playing some teams from their district, like Cosby and Midway, but I believe that because they are not competing against all of their district opponents during the regular season, then they are not eligible to compete in post season tournaments.

After doing a little bit of research, Greenback brings back an all-state post in Hammontree, but lost point guard who was a 4 year starter.

Harriman lost no one off last year's team that was on the team at the end at least.

Midway lost 3 seniors from last year's team that beat HHS and knocked Rockwood out in tourney.

Rockwood lost a lot from last year. Coach and a lot of seniors. BUT.......I think they will be the surprise of this district. I think Lady Tigers will split w/ HHS and Midway and sweep Grace.

Grace lost Paige Slusher, but still has Kite. I think they will struggle this year,,,,unless they have a transfer come in...?????