The Next Coach At Hoover, Alabama is.......

Alabama

No coach from Tennessee will get the Hoover job. Hoover will seek the best coach in Alabama to be their coach. Alabama ties are a must.

The Superintendant of Hoover Schools is a Hillwood High School graduate. They will hire the best available candidate. The Prattville coach already said he was not interested.

The Superintendant of Hoover Schools is a Hillwood High School graduate. They will hire the best available candidate. The Prattville coach already said he was not interested.

Coach, Knowing you played at Hillwood and Alabama, any chance you would consider seeking a football job in Alabama? Also, any knowledge of former Hillwood coach Jerry Link?

Does anyone hae a real clue how much GQ makes at Maryville? Now I'm not talking about the free garbage service and the free food for the family. I'm talking money paid by the Maryville school system for teaching, a.d.and coaching. I heard thru the grapevine it wa almost 90 G's.

I don't think BA is as academic oriented as one would imply.

If he is making that, Maryville is getting a pretty good deal seeing he is doing three full time jobs

for the school!

Could someone on here please post the article from a few weeks back talking about GQ's philosophy on high school football? What he believes is anti-everything Hoover is. I never say never, but I seriously doubt he would go.

Good post Solly.

GQ has a good place to raise a family hear in smalltown USA..Mayberry...errrrr Mairvul.

Eye meen thay are sum thangs more important than bein' on MTV. And even though GQ looks jest like T.V. preecher Joel O'Steen with shorter hair (Thanks to Paul and Cecil at Broadway Barber Shop)....Eye dont beeleve he has to haiv tha biggest and richest church...errr eye meen footbawl teem, to find hiz callin'.......

Good post Solly.

GQ has a good place to raise a family hear in smalltown USA..Mayberry...errrrr Mairvul.

Eye meen thay are sum thangs more important than bein' on MTV. And even though GQ looks jest like T.V. preecher Joel O'Steen with shorter hair (Thanks to Paul and Cecil at Broadway Barber Shop)....Eye dont beeleve he has to haiv tha biggest and richest church...errr eye meen footbawl teem, to find hiz callin and bee happy.......

I too think that George Quarles is having his "best life now"

But, there is that other guy...Da GREEN Devil

Could someone on here please post the article from a few weeks back talking about GQ's philosophy on high school football? What he believes is anti-everything Hoover is. I never say never, but I seriously doubt he would go.

SOLOMON, I BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MARK.

HOOVER IS LIKE WORKING FOR THE GOVERMENT.

AND I DONT BELIEVE GQ WANTS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT KIND OF STUFF.

Coach, Knowing you played at Hillwood and Alabama, any chance you would consider seeking a football job in Alabama? Also, any knowledge of former Hillwood coach Jerry Link?

12 NCS and two a days. Can I be one of the 43 assistants they have down there? I am pretty sure I could create drama for the cameras wherever I was. That is all they are looking for on those "reality" shows anyway.

Jerry Link is in Arizona. I e-mail with him. He was always a good guy to me in spite of his having enemies on here. He was always willing to lend a helping hand. Not many people like that left in this profession. Everyone wants to know what they will get out of it first.