Elliot Williams to Duke

REBELRON

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! You mention Memphis and Duke in the same senntence. The criteria for playing at Memphis is that you have to be a convicted prisoner. Duke is the best overall program in the past 20 years. Check the numbers.Great Post. It figures, he's a former Tar Heel.

That really shows how small your brain is...convicted prisoners...name one convicted prisoner on Memphis team...or past teams.....Those so call prisoners are ranked number 3 in the nation.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Bad decision on Elliot's part in my opinion. His game fits in much better with the style of play Tennessee runs with. Duke is a program on the decline with a sub-par talent level while Tennessee is one of the hottest programs in the nation.

Tennessee and Memphis....

You guys don't know what the heck you're talkin bout. The man's been offered to go to Duke and play. That should be a positive thing. Yes Tennessee basketball is good now but Coach K is the best coach in the game. No man will be handicapped playin 4 Duke.

Name some Duke players otherthan Elton Brand, Shane Battier, and maybe Jason Williams who is still in the league. He should have chosen North Carolina over Duke. Are you kidding me...

That really shows how small your brain is...convicted prisoners...name one convicted prisoner on Memphis team...or past teams.....Those so call prisoners are ranked number 3 in the nation.... Tennessee and Memphis....Name some Duke players otherthan Elton Brand, Shane Battier, and maybe Jason Williams who is still in the league. He should have chosen North Carolina over Duke. Are you kidding me...

Why So he can go there and play one maybe two years and than try to go to the "league". That is not what it is all about. Its about getting an education and becoming a man. Just ask the 4 kids who all came out early 2 years ago after they won a National Championship. None of them have made an impact, yes, they are still in the "league", but not doing as well if they had stayed in.

If you are telling me that Calipari recruits good kids, you are absolutely nuts. I guess just because they are "preseason" number 3 that must make them a great program. We'll see what happens when the going gets tough.

Speaking of brains, which apparently you don't have, did you go to Memphis, or should I say Uninversity of Crime.

Moron.

Bad decision on Elliot's part in my opinion. His game fits in much better with the style of play Tennessee runs with. Duke is a program on the decline with a sub-par talent level while Tennessee is one of the hottest programs in the nation.

haha subpar? is that why they're number 11 in the country in the preseason polls?

personally, as a duke fan, i am glad to see EW go to Duke. Duke needs some athleticism and this guy can help bring it. Not only is he setting himself up for a great basektball career with this decision, but he is also setting himself up for life. A degree from Duke is going to look pretty good to anybody

Why So he can go there and play one maybe two years and than try to go to the "league". That is not what it is all about. Its about getting an education and becoming a man. Just ask the 4 kids who all came out early 2 years ago after they won a National Championship. None of them have made an impact, yes, they are still in the "league", but not doing as well if they had stayed in.

If you are telling me that Calipari recruits good kids, you are absolutely nuts. I guess just because they are "preseason" number 3 that must make them a great program. We'll see what happens when the going gets tough.

Speaking of brains, which apparently you don't have, did you go to Memphis, or should I say Uninversity of Crime.

Moron.

The last time I checked, those criminals made it to the final four and the elite eight the year before that. Duke hasn't faired to well idiot. Duke is on the decline slap stick. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That really shows how small your brain is...convicted prisoners...name one convicted prisoner on Memphis team...or past teams.....Those so call prisoners are ranked number 3 in the nation.... Tennessee and Memphis....Name some Duke players otherthan Elton Brand, Shane Battier, and maybe Jason Williams who is still in the league. He should have chosen North Carolina over Duke. Are you kidding me...

Well shows what you know, you didn't even mention the best Dukie in the league, Carlos Boozer.

Then theres Corey Maggette then you got Mike Dunleavy who had 25 points 12 boards on opening night.

Come on now if your gonna put Duke down atleast give us a lil credit, Boozer is a STUD.

Well there is Chris duhon, Carlos Boozer, Mike Dunleavy, Sheldon Williams, Redick, Want anymore?

The last time I checked, those criminals made it to the final four and the elite eight the year before that. Duke hasn't faired to well idiot. Duke is on the decline slap stick. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Icy, you sound like one of them. haha Get all your facts straight before you start talking, I guess you can't with your mental capacity, or is that word too big for you.