What coaching changes are we looking at this year?

lcfootball

He is a 3 sport athlete from Oakland High School. He plays bball, football, and runs track. He was injured in our football game vs Smyrna. He broke 2 bones in his neck and is in a halo for 3 mths. They will examine him then to see if he needs surgery. He was our Receiver, punter, backup QB, and safety......a jack of all trades for us. It was a really scary hit and you could hear it all over. He never lost consciousness and actually got up and walked to the sidelines after it. No one had a clue how seriously he was hurt until he left by ambulance to Vanderbilt. He is one of best kids you would ever meet, a true competitor, and an honor student.

thanks for your info - he's in my prayers from now on - I sure hope he gets good news when that time comes!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see Oakland and Siegel but I think Blackman's coaches should have another year or two.

As to Aric leaving I don't see it either. Way better over there now that they have a Principal that actually supports the football program.

What I am really gonna be interested to see is 'if' Scharse leaves Eagleville with the lack of the support he is getting there from the Principal with HER pick that has been in the background all season. If a school was really smart they would be going after Scharse NOW!

WHAT! I only get on this site about once a month and find out all kinds of interesting things. First, I read where Flatt is thinking about getting back into coaching. And now you say that the principal's pick has been in the "background" all season. I guess by that you mean Flatt. What is this principals name? What is the AD's name? Didn't Flatt retire from Brentwood Academy? I'm sure he was knocking down the big bucks, so why would he go to Eagleville to begin with, if he really "wanted" to retire. Do they (Eagleville and Oakland) really want to open a new can of worms?

WHAT! I only get on this site about once a month and find out all kinds of interesting things. First, I read where Flatt is thinking about getting back into coaching. And now you say that the principal's pick has been in the "background" all season. I guess by that you mean Flatt. What is this principals name? What is the AD's name? Didn't Flatt retire from Brentwood Academy? I'm sure he was knocking down the big bucks, so why would he go to Eagleville to begin with, if he really "wanted" to retire. Do they (Eagleville and Oakland) really want to open a new can of worms?

Flatt has been teaching math at Eagleville since his 'retirement'. The principal is some lady. Don't know her name though.

As to opening worms, I think they only use them for fishing at Eagleville. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Flatt has been teaching math at Eagleville since his 'retirement'. The principal is some lady. Don't know her name though.

As to opening worms, I think they only use them for fishing at Eagleville. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But I bet they throw the crap...oh I mean Carp back in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I just looked it up.....principal's name is Rhonda Holton.

It is official: David Crawford has resigned at Cocke County after two seasons as the head coach. Both sides indicated it was a mutual parting, and believed it just was not a good fit.

Good luck to a great guy in Coach Crawford in his future endeavors.

Good luck to Coach. I was hoping Cocke Co would work out for him.

Huge retirement package on the table this year in Sumner County. Word is Lassiter is considering it. I know he is under extreme pressure to field a team that can return to Gallatin glory. With this loss to Independence and his other first round losses to other Williamson Co schools, he may not survive. Granted he is a really good guy and people really like him, he just can't seem to get the job done. Probably 70% chance he retires this year.

Huge retirement package on the table this year in Sumner County. Word is Lassiter is considering it. I know he is under extreme pressure to field a team that can return to Gallatin glory. With this loss to Independence and his other first round losses to other Williamson Co schools, he may not survive. Granted he is a really good guy and people really like him, he just can't seem to get the job done. Probably 70% chance he retires this year.

Robert is one of the best. If he leaves, I hope it is his decision.