Region 7

nununu

What weight is osatile wrestling this year?? He is a good wrestler

Also Shawn Garrett??

According to Garrett, he is going to be at 140. I also heard Aguilar (East Lit) is going to be at 112.

East Lit team should be good. They should fly under the radar until mid January.

Glencliff should be the team to beat. I think Antioch will have their number in the dual, but Glencliff always peak at region.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The season has started, and the region is not looking bad. E. Lit traveled to the Black Horse Inv and placed 7th. Antioch and Glencliff stayed a little closer to home and fought BA tooth and nail at the Harpeth Inv. Antioch actually led the tournament going into the final round, but ended up second, with Glencliff finishing 3rd.

Shaun Garrett (E. Lit)won the Black Horse at 140

Dosha Mintlow (Glen)won the Harpeth at 145

Antioch had ten medalists at Harpeth, Glencliff had 8 (if I am not mistaken).

This week, Tuesday big region 7 dual: Antioch, Glencliff at East Literature. Probably the three best teams in the region battle it out.

Fri and Sat-McGavock Invitational, most of our regions teams will be there. Good luck to all.

The season has started, and the region is not looking bad. E. Lit traveled to the Black Horse Inv and placed 7th. Antioch and Glencliff stayed a little closer to home and fought BA tooth and nail at the Harpeth Inv. Antioch actually led the tournament going into the final round, but ended up second, with Glencliff finishing 3rd.

Shaun Garrett (E. Lit)won the Black Horse at 140

Dosha Mintlow (Glen)won the Harpeth at 145

Antioch had ten medalists at Harpeth, Glencliff had 8 (if I am not mistaken).

This week, Tuesday big region 7 dual: Antioch, Glencliff at East Literature. Probably the three best teams in the region battle it out.

Fri and Sat-McGavock Invitational, most of our regions teams will be there. Good luck to all.

Congrats to Antioch and Glencliff, BA is supposed to be on of the top Div II teams this year. I am glad to see metro teams go toe to toe with those teams.

Good luck to all three team on tuesdays match, to Antioch and Glencliff at the McGavock Inv. and to East Lit at the Fultondale Inv in Birmingham, AL.

P.S. Do you have the place winners from the Harpeth tourney?

Congrats to Antioch and Glencliff, BA is supposed to be on of the top Div II teams this year. I am glad to see metro teams go toe to toe with those teams.

Good luck to all three team on tuesdays match, to Antioch and Glencliff at the McGavock Inv. and to East Lit at the Fultondale Inv in Birmingham, AL.

P.S. Do you have the place winners from the Harpeth tourney?

From what I can recall, I can give Antioch and Glencliff's places

103 Greer (Ant) 3rd

112 Nuffio (Ant) 2nd, Vongsamphang (Gl) 4th

119 Williams (Gl) 1st, Soboun (Ant) 2nd

125 Rucker (Ant) 2nd

130 Tsegaye (Gl) 2nd

135 Steiner (Gl) 2nd, Greer (Ant) 4th

140 Hussein (Ant) 3rd, Galloway (Gl) 4th- 5 match rule

145 Mintlow (Gl) 1st

152 Tresner (Ant) 2nd, Clemons (Gl) I think he was 3rd not sure

160 Osaitile (Ant) 3rd

171 not sure

189 Caldwell (Ant) 3rd

215 Pegram (Gl) 2nd, Rhodes (Ant) 3rd

Hwt Clemons (Gl) 3rd

Good match last night between three team that should battle for the Region title in February. All three had starters that didn't wrestle or didn't make weight yesterday. These are the team scores, I don't have individual results.

Antioch def Glencliff 42-27

East Lit. def Antioch 58-23

East Lit. def Glencliff 38-37 (tie breaker criteria F)

Region dual should be interesting.

Good match last night between three team that should battle for the Region title in February. All three had starters that didn't wrestle or didn't make weight yesterday. These are the team scores, I don't have individual results.

Antioch def Glencliff 37-34

East Lit. def Antioch 58-23

East Lit. def Glencliff 38-37 (tie breaker criteria F)

Region dual should be interesting.

Actually the Antioch-glencliff score was 42-27, and I don't think we scored that many against E. Lit. Wrestled lots of young guys.

Region 7 is a very weak region year after year, Antioch is getting stronger but as a whole if i had to pick any region to wrestle in it would be this one.

Well come on over and see what you can do. Not only Antioch, but E. Lit placed third in small school duals last season and is looking strong this season. Glencliff has been steady for years now. Hunters Lane has came up as well. Who are you with Hillwood? How many wrestlers do you all have, 6, 7 you all couldn't compete in our region if you tried.

I tired of people talking about how weak Region 7 is. This Region might not have a Clarksville or a Bradley Central but, from top to bottom Region 7 is as strong if not stronger than Region 5, 8 & 9.

There were alot of Region 8 teams at the McGavock tourney last year and Antioch and Glencliff finished 2 & 3 behind Arab. Hendersonville won their own tourney but East Lit was one match from winning and Glencliff was not far behind.

Region 6 is tough, but head to head the top three in Region 7 can compete with Region 6.

This my opinion and thats how I see it.