Region 7

nununu

I tired of people talking about how weak Region 7 is. This Region might not have a Clarksville or a Bradley Central but, from top to bottom Region 7 is as strong if not stronger than Region 5, 8 & 9.

There were alot of Region 8 teams at the McGavock tourney last year and Antioch and Glencliff finished 2 & 3 behind Arab. Hendersonville won their own tourney but East Lit was one match from winning and Glencliff was not far behind.

Region 6 is tough, but head to head the top three in Region 7 can compete with Region 6.

This my opinion and thats how I see it.

Got to call you on that buc. Antioch finished first last year, Glencliff was third, and I think E. Lit was 5th, Hunters Lane 6th, and McGavock 7th.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to call you on that buc. Antioch finished first last year, Glencliff was third, and I think E. Lit was 5th, Hunters Lane 6th, and McGavock 7th.

I stand corrected. That makes my case even more because it shows that Region 7 is just as tough and can compete with the other Regions.

I stand corrected. That makes my case even more because it shows that Region 7 is just as tough and can compete with the other Regions.

How did E. Lit do this weekend? Great showing by Region 7 again. Behind the Alabama schools, Antioch finished 3rd, Glencliff 4th. E.J. Smith was involved in the best match, and should have won. Thank the refs and Oxford fans for the drama. We represented well. Hey Hilltopper, where did Hillwood finish, or how many medals did they win, 1, 2, 0.

Well come on over and see what you can do. Not only Antioch, but E. Lit placed third in small school duals last season and is looking strong this season. Glencliff has been steady for years now. Hunters Lane has came up as well. Who are you with Hillwood? How many wrestlers do you all have, 6, 7 you all couldn't compete in our region if you tried.

I dont wrestle anymore there buddy, and i live in chattanooga but trust me when i say this your region is the weakest in the state, it may compete with region 9 b/c clarksville is the only top team there, and do you even know that there is more than one hilltoppers in the state of tennessee?

East Literature Results at the Fultondale Inv in Birmingham, AL

1 Hewitt-Trussville

2 Huntsville

3 East Literature

Followed by 21 other teams

Individual results:

1st Place

Corey Jones @135

Shawn Garrett @145

2nd Place

Chris Ferguson @189

3rd Place

Randall Ridley @103

4th Place

Luis Aguilar @112

Jason Hinkle @152

Nicholas Garrett @215

5th/6th Place

Cameron Edafe @130

Lamar Moore @285

I dont wrestle anymore there buddy, and i live in chattanooga but trust me when i say this your region is the weakest in the state, it may compete with region 9 b/c clarksville is the only top team there, and do you even know that there is more than one hilltoppers in the state of tennessee?

You can say whatever you want. Region 7 isn't as weak as you think, but you can have your opinion and ill have mine. Congrats to Antioch, Hunters Lane, and Glencliff at the beech duals today

Its sad to say but true to be that Glencliff will once again pull off as region champs. Several forfeits were passed to Antioch @ the Beech Duals but i seriously doubt there will be that many forfeits at the region duals. i will all though admit Antioch is beginning to become a strong team but Glencliff always pulls through later in the year.

p.s. MAy i remind u antioch won most tournament over Glencliff through all last year but Glencliff was able to pull through and take it WHERE IT MATTERED