Campbell Co. @ William Blount

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Campbell County Comprehensive High School Cougar" fans are not a very vocal bunch. ( "Whats a matter...Cat got your tounge??? ") /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just a little attempt at humor folks... (and as my wife would say.."very little") Anyway... tell us about you team..players to watch... game stories.... Lets Chat...

Here's a little tidbit about the Govs....

We've got a great PA Man.... Some say he's hard to look at but he sure sounds good.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Concession stands are good........... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We are easy to find... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

We are happy to be hosting a playoff game.../biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Look forward to Friday

GO GOVS

"Campbell County Comprehensive High School Cougar" fans are not a very vocal bunch. ( "Whats a matter...Cat got your tounge??? ") /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just a little attempt at humor folks... (and as my wife would say.."very little") Anyway... tell us about you team..players to watch... game stories.... Lets Chat...

Here's a little tidbit about the Govs....

We've got a great PA Man.... Some say he's hard to look at but he sure sounds good.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Concession stands are good........... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We are easy to find... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

We are happy to be hosting a playoff game.../biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Look forward to Friday

GO GOVS

some might say that we have the best PA Man in the entire state (I guess were just a proud bunch).

some might say that we have the best PA Man in the entire state

Carefull now.... He might want a raise.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since the CCCHS fans are tight lipped I'm not going to mention how good our running backs, recievers, quarterbacks, kickers, o- linemen, corners, linebackers, defensive ends and nose tackles really are... We'll just keep this secret to ourselves........ /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

See you friday....

Go Govs

I don't think they're tight-lipped...I just don't think they have any fans... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well dang..... There goes the gate.... We could sure use the money..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think they're tight-lipped...I just don't think they have any fans... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

CC does have fans, they just dont like getting on the boards.... IDK what to say i know this is the secound playoff

game in school history so i say the guys are going to be pumped up their going to have to play their A game in this

one. They do one thing realy good though they play as a team and that has carried us this far. The team is lead by

Jr.s who played alot of these guys in 8th grade... the got beat 45-7 or something but whoo cares.... they know that

this WB teamis good and have alot of respect for them

CC does have fans, they just dont like getting on the boards.... IDK what to say i know this is the secound playoff

game in school history so i say the guys are going to be pumped up their going to have to play their A game in this

one. They do one thing realy good though they play as a team and that has carried us this far. The team is lead by

Jr.s who played alot of these guys in 8th grade... the got beat 45-7 or something but whoo cares.... they know that

this WB teamis good and have alot of respect for them

Kind of funny how you spaced

your lines out

. It makes it almost hard

to read.

runandgun09

Thanks for the reply. Maybe we have got to much time on our hands down here in Blount County, but we sure like to gossip. I hate to be critical but may I suggest that when you post use the "preview post" button. It will give you a chance to review. Allow me to paraphase my good friend starsnbars "Rebulls" camp....

"It'll giv ewe a chanch two chek fer misspelt wurds an gramatickle err's.."

If your a student you are making your English teacher very angry... If you plan on taking Eng. Comp. I, I would probably reconsider.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just Kidding..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Have a safe trip south on Friday.....