Oak Ridge @ Dobyns-Bennett

I will have to say I just watched the replay on CMS of the DB-Science Hill game and I can't remember when I have heard more buffoonish talk than what I heard from the two dopes doing the game. Yelling and screaming over top of one another----who had the bright idea of putting those two jokers on the play by play. Not only do they not know how to pronounce half the kids names (Duckart), they also are pathetic in terms of describing the action. I also noticed the players of the game again-----hmmm??? Does anyone have any idea how tackles are determined?? Is it possible that certain coaches weren't able to learn basic math skills??? What I just watched doesn't exactly match up------anyway, good luck to the Indians this week.

Who called the game? I saw it live....but didn't see the replay

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLease! Dukart has been responsible for alot more production than this one drop would detract from (KO return vs THS and DB winss by 6....KO return vs WB, would like to have seen how that played out without the fumbled punt...and scored the ONLY TD against Bearden). You call 1 for 12 "passing the ball better"? I think as great as Chris is and will be, the fact that there is not even the threat of hitting anyone with a pass will spell disaster. Science Hill played with that mindset and it worked, Chris had 43 yards. And no watchdog I'm not talking about the passing game in light of how lethal it has been in the last few years with Coty, Josef, Burton...all I'm asking for is more efficient than 1-12, 38 yards. And I was stadning in the endzone where the easy TD went thru Lane's hands, but there was 1 or 2 throws on that same drive where nobody was there..not sure if the problem is qb or WR but at this point there should be some progress made from the beginning of the season and I have yet to see any consistancy from that part. As well as another almost blundered kick! Guys, if you are not going to catch and run with the kick...just move away and live to fight another down.

Also, play calling still confuses me at times. The SHHS coach gave DB the ball back right before the half (after DB had just taken the lead with a FG) at the SHHS 38 (?) with the chance to put the game away at that point. 3 straight passes that went incomplete and then a run into the pile on 4th. Hmmmm /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I had visions of the WB playoff game...sometimes you can get TOO fancy...just ask Scott Smith

DB beat Science Hill 38-14 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

DB beat Science Hill 38-14 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yes...but Science Hill aint Oak Ridge or Farragut or William Blount or well you get the idea..nor are they coached by Scott Smith /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes...but Science Hill aint Oak Ridge or Farragut or William Blount or well you get the idea..nor are they coached by Scott Smith /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Very True.....But lets not have us losing those games before we play those games.

I will have to say I just watched the replay on CMS of the DB-Science Hill game and I can't remember when I have heard more buffoonish talk than what I heard from the two dopes doing the game. Yelling and screaming over top of one another----who had the bright idea of putting those two jokers on the play by play. Not only do they not know how to pronounce half the kids names (Duckart), they also are pathetic in terms of describing the action. I also noticed the players of the game again-----hmmm??? Does anyone have any idea how tackles are determined?? Is it possible that certain coaches weren't able to learn basic math skills??? What I just watched doesn't exactly match up------anyway, good luck to the Indians this week.

JC Rebel,

Great post, man! I agree 100%. One of the guys sells used cars I think. That should tell you all there is to know. They seem too busy talking about food, the homecoming queen contestants, and who they know at the school! Now I'm a man who loves food, and homecoming queens, well heh heh heh, but if I'm gonna watch football, I want to WATCH football and be talked to ABOUT football. Maybe we oughta get Cap1 to update his resume and go for a job interview! He'd be good.

That's not what you said and it's still the most stupid post I have ever read.

Ole Dad

And if you played then...I am sure I know you.

I don't think "Ole Dad" has been out in the sun to long. I just think he is the dumbest person in the history of Coach T. Each time he puts up a post it just shows his ignorance. This is a post about about Oak Ridge and Kingsport DB, it's not about Farragut and Oak Ridge. If people want to write about Farragut they should, on the Oak Ridge and Faragut post. Some people are just to dumb to understand that. It was a great win by Farragut and they should brag about it, ON THE Farragut and Oak Ridge post. This is about Oak Ridge and Kingsport DB. "Ole Dad" you belong in a mental Hospital or nusing home. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO WILDCATS !

I thought Oak Ridge was the 2 seed. Didn't they beat Farragut last week. I know I said Farragut lost on the air Friday night.

Heather, stay off this thread unless you have something intelligent to add to the topic. There are more than enough media sources to find the answer to the question you posed...use them. Don't insult our intelligence.

Very True.....But lets not have us losing those games before we play those games.

Point taken...I have said since this team was given for dead at 1-3 against some stiff competition (and games that could have went in favor of DB) I wouldn't pick against them the rest of the year. And I wont start now. I just feel like by this point in the season the 1 for 12 games should be behind them.

JC Rebel,

Great post, man! I agree 100%. One of the guys sells used cars I think. That should tell you all there is to know. They seem too busy talking about food, the homecoming queen contestants, and who they know at the school! Now I'm a man who loves food, and homecoming queens, well heh heh heh, but if I'm gonna watch football, I want to WATCH football and be talked to ABOUT football. Maybe we oughta get Cap1 to update his resume and go for a job interview! He'd be good.

Great post! Man you are too hilarious!

I just read the players of the week.I've got no problem with Taylor being our best player most any week.On the other hand,if any team that watches a DB game film just leaves a running back to block our little LB on the far left side of their offensive end ?They could then slip the back into the flat whenever they want or put passes behind the little blitz as WB did.If I can see it,you know a good 5a coach will see it.They can just run over that side as Karns did until we went to a 42 with Taylor and Kilgore.