Richland at Lewis Co.

Well, I think they caught us guys,Admit it, we stayed up all night pouring water on the field just to slow down the Bulldogs. Oh yea, fon't forget we paid the refs to make bad calls all night to get everyone's mind off the wetness of the field. We also told Greve to strain his hamstring so he could run a little slower.Don't forget, we had to force Jake T. with his life to get him to fumble close enough for them to score.THis is ALL a Big Conspiracy..........I See Dumb PeOPLe to the winner is the spoils.

Glad we don't have anyone's respect. That is when we win. But we will have your respect along with everyone else's soon enough!

Yeah, i'd say they are in the same boat as you guys when it comes to respect. Nothing gets you more respect than going 10-0 every year and getting eliminated in the second round. Talk about living a lie. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take offense to this statement. Fairview gave Lewis Co a better game than yall did. Fairview went into the half 7-7. went imto the 4th quarter down 13-7. Fairview ended up losing 19-7. It was the closest game Lewis played all year. If not for a turnover in the 4th when LC picked off a pass and returned it to inside the 10. this game would have even closer.

Trust me, Lewis County would rather play Fairview 2 times than 1 more against Hickman County.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trust me, Lewis County would rather play Fairview 2 times than 1 more against Hickman County.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not making excuses for our loss to LC. I honestly don't know if that would have made a difference to the outcome. If you will read my posts after the game, I gave LC all the credit in the world and did not mention the field condition at all. The thing that is curious to me and everyone else from Hickman Co. that stepped on the field after the game is why was the area behind the goalpost completely dry while when walking on the field your feet sunk at least an inch deep in soaked grass? No matter, that day is long gone. I just hope we get the chance to play LC again. If we bring our 'A' game, which we did not in the 1st meeting, I am hoping for a different result.

Sorry to highjack the thread with my comments. Now back to the Richland v. LC matchup...

im just wondring but did u see the puddles on the track and n the bleachers i guess we did that 2 but anyways we are not goin to over soak ur own feild, HOW WOULD THIS GIVE US THE ADVANTAGE. it would slow us down also.not to mentoin how much it cost us to get it fixed back to normal anyways about lc v. richland i jus dont see how richland comes out and really wins this one thats just my opinoin tho highscool football is very unpridictable LC-42 RICHLAND-6

im just wondring but did u see the puddles on the track and n the bleachers i guess we did that 2 but anyways we are not goin to over soak ur own feild, HOW WOULD THIS GIVE US THE ADVANTAGE. it would slow us down also.not to mentoin how much it cost us to get it fixed back to normal anyways about lc v. richland i jus dont see how richland comes out and really wins this one thats just my opinoin tho highscool football is very unpridictable LC-42 RICHLAND-6

good point there blitzer /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You people are very confused. Lewis will take care of Richland and then Hickman will get the same outcome as last time. Mark that down. Lewis will probably wet the field again to slow Hickman down, how dumb!!!!!!!!!!! Lewis has more speed than Hickman, why would they want to slow themselves down. Can't wait for the second round, I will not miss this game this time!!!!!!!!!!!

okkk im about tired of hearing hickman county cry about us whooping them listen were goin to beat richland 42 to 0 with basically our secound string 2nd half and then were goin to play hickman coutny and beat them worse then before jake want be fumbling this time i hope and then we will prove to hickman coutny that there really not that good.....