Richland at Lewis Co.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of us are putting the cart in front of the horse in assuming Hickman and Lewis will play in round two. It definitely seems likely, but this week the focus should be on Richland and Stewart County. After watching Richland/HC last Friday, Lewis Co. should have no problem with Richland assuming they can't stop the run any better than they did against the Dawgs on Friday night. Lewis County rolls in this one: LC - 42 Richland - 14. If Hickman takes care of business as well, we'll have all next week to talk up the LC/HC rematch, only with the stakes much higher this time around. Good luck to both teams this week.

okkk im about tired of hearing hickman county cry about us whooping them listen were goin to beat richland 42 to 0 with basically our secound string 2nd half and then were goin to play hickman coutny and beat them worse then before jake want be fumbling this time i hope and then we will prove to hickman coutny that there really not that good.....

Does this guy have a third grade education or what? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lewis co. needs to focus on a much improved Richland Raiders football team that turned it's team around well enough for a playoff berth, with that being said they do deserve the right to be respected and delt with by preparing entirely on them and diss the bulldogs for now because they have not even got past the stewart co boys yet... Let's look at the one in front of us and prepare for a game one victory toward the state championship!!!! Next week.. worry about that opp. then. GO PANTHERS!!

Lewis co. needs to focus on a much improved Richland Raiders football team that turned it's team around well enough for a playoff berth, with that being said they do deserve the right to be respected and delt with by preparing entirely on them and diss the bulldogs for now because they have not even got past the stewart co boys yet... Let's look at the one in front of us and prepare for a game one victory toward the state championship!!!! Next week.. worry about that opp. then. GO PANTHERS!!

Richland's line cannot handle LC's line - either side of the ball. This will be a blowout. #22 has some speed but he can be contained. They will attempt a halfback pass. We sacked the passer when they tried it last week. Good luck to both teams but this one is just a formality.

I take offense to that statement. Hickman County gave Lewis County it's best game of the season. We spotted them 14 points in the 1st quarter and still only lost 21-6. If they don't soak the field down this time around, things may be different.Having just played Richland last night, I say the mercy rule will be in effect late in the first half.

We are sorry that God intervened preventing Hickman from pulling the 1st one out. Wet conditions are a part of the game and so are fumbles, I guess that the man up stairs caused a blocked punt and a fumble by their fullback. Just get ready to play some football and quit blaming what happened on the 3+ inches of rain that fell that week.

Lewis Co. by a bunch then they get beat by HC next week. The first game was a mirage. I don't miss in the playoffs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

guess theirs a first for everything /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> this bein one of those

look this just sums it all up yalls coach said we over watered the feild to give his confidence after their "high powerd" offense and "unstopable" back feild seemed not so high powerd and more like a easily stopable back feild was just dominated. I really didnt see anyone just get out in the open and trip or fall down or people sliden every ok it may have made things slower but a win is a win wet, cold warm or dry. a win is a win, however dominatoin is a door for excuses.

Does this guy have a third grade education or what? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually yea, i think so, you should really look over these types of posts(mainly from this person)they seem to like to talk alot when they should really just watch the game /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

QUOTE(LUDAWG @ Nov 5 2007 - 02:53 PM)

Does this guy have a third grade education or what

Actually yea, i think so, you should really look over these types of posts(mainly from this person)they seem to like to talk alot when they should really just watch the game /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

yea i agree just let it pass and dont pay any atteintion lol i think lewis wins and hc wins and i think LEWIS PLAYS HC at home and i think it will be a tough LC win and tha i think LC will play GP