Lebanon at Lincoln County

onestupidme

That was something I never could understand. WHY would your HC at Lebanon want to coach the freshmen too? It seems to me that it would be confusing, and I would get my opponents mixed up for each week! I am sure part of it is to get used to the way Brown runs things on varsity, but seems like extra work for the staff to have to coach both teams and be away from their other obligations to their family or to their teaching responsibilities. Freshmen football is supposed to be fun and with the varsity coaches calling the shots just seems like having that pressure way too soon. Maybe that would account for the low numbers they had on the freshman team?

Believe me if you have ever been at a Lebanon football practice it really isnt confusing or to much extra work for the coaches... and in the years after they are freshmen the guys are ready to handle varsity practice and varsity games.

As to the low numbers of incoming freshmen players, the number has decreased at the middle school level, and I know almost everysingle guy on the team played when they were in middle school, therefore we are where we are now. low middle school numbers=low freshmen numbers....

what you end up with is a slightly smaller varsity team of dedicated passionate players

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got this one. We have worked way to hard and come way to far....why stop now.

Because you are about to hit the brick wall that is LC's defense. I figure that's a pretty good reason. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Have fun.

lc defence will have a heck of a time against the strong o line of Lebanon. We'll see if lc can stop the strong O of Lebanon. And Lebanon isn't just O we have a strong D to the is hungry for some Falcon meat.Falcons are going down.Lets get some Falcon meat Lebanon.

Sounds like a LC fan is stirring up the crap inLC country. Fork'em /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />[Good Luck guys, I luv ya /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Let me say I seriously just love when people start talking about Lebanon. I am not going to lie I havent seen first hand much of the season, yet I do know how all the guys on the team play. Sallis-before this year has never been a full time starter. Why? He has always been good, ha has always been a leader, however, at Lebanon there were also other players who were good with more experience. Daley has always stepped up when the team needed him and that is why he is good.Coach Brown- Many would say they hate him, but they dont really. I know many players while when I was there would say it, yet they never meant it. To this day players who havent played at Lebanon in 2 or 3 years say Coach Brown was a great coach. He loves what he does, he has built a program that should be respected even when they dont have a perfect season. Maybe he should stop running the ball so much sometimes, or maybe just not down the middle, but he knows what he can get out of his team and he holds them to a high level of responsiblity. The team knows what they need to do, they just have to do it.I am looking forward to the rematch against LC, it will be good and as always I count on Lebanon doing there best and moving to second round so I can go watch them play!!!Good Luck guys, I luv ya

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

lc defence will have a heck of a time against the strong o line of Lebanon. We'll see if lc can stop the strong O of Lebanon. And Lebanon isn't just O we have a strong D to the is hungry for some Falcon meat.

Falcons are going down.

Lets get some Falcon meat Lebanon.

Bring it!!

Everybody has had that opinion until they meet the LC defense in person. Especially the last 3-4 weeks of the season.

lc defence will have a heck of a time against the strong o line of Lebanon. We'll see if lc can stop the strong O of Lebanon. And Lebanon isn't just O we have a strong D to the is hungry for some Falcon meat.

Falcons are going down.

Lets get some Falcon meat Lebanon.

O-Line better be ready for two big defensive tackles and one heck on an inside linebacker...Matt Moran. You will hear his name called a lot. The Falcons get after it on defense!