Lebanon at Lincoln County

onestupidme

Lebanon is probably the happiest team to get out of region 4 alive!

everyone conveniently forgets they lost their qb for most of the season and still got it together enough to get in the playoffs.

They will roll over lc even without sallis with him it could get ugly.

The pit won't matter it hasn't been alive in years. Plus lc lost a game and that is the kiss of death for their fans.

Lebanon 28

lc 7

hopefully Smyrna can get it done against cookeville and we can see lebanon again at Smyrna for a rematch.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call this one a toss up with a slight advantage for LC as is being played at the 'Pit'.

Right now Lebanon is playing with NO consistancy, while LC as always is peaking at playoff time. Big intangible is whether of not the fans show up and actually root for LC instead of the 'social hour' behind the visiting stands.

Ok Lincoln County fans, you just got called out! Pack the Pit Friday night!!!

Lebanon will win this one. Lebanon is iching for payback for last year. Besides Lebanon is back from sleeping in the second half of this season. You'll see the same as at Symna.

This isn't last year-- We should have won last year, but didn't.-- Injury bug has taken its tole, but we're back--fork'im /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Seya there /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO BLUE DEVILS!

for the following reasons;

region 4 team

if smyrna wins this week gets them another home play off game

and you know this

If there was ever a team or a game smyrna would like to have another shot at after lebanons magic second half against smyrna it is the blue devils.

Ok Lincoln County fans, you just got called out! Pack the Pit Friday night!!!

And don't just pack it, MAKE SOME NOISE!! Not just in the last 2 minutes when the game is on the line, but every time Lebanon has the ball, especially on big 3rd down plays. Make the pit an intimidating place to play like it used to be.

Let's rock the Pit!!!

I really hope it is packed and loud.

every hs player should get a chance to play at the pit with it full and loud.

smyrna played there when lc was undefeated and it was great and was even louder the next game for riverdale.

the next time smyrna came back even though lc won the region and was 7-3 there was nobody there and it was empty with no enthusiasm.

Once again lc fans you have been called out show up be loud and give these hs players a great atmosphere for a huge game.

right now I see it

lebanon 24

lc 7

GO BLUE DEVILS!

for the following reasons;

region 4 team

if smyrna wins this week gets them another home play off game

and you know this

If there was ever a team or a game smyrna would like to have another shot at after lebanons magic second half against smyrna it is the blue devils.

There is not a team in the state that can even stay on the field with lebanon.IF ! !! IF coached up to its potential,Can It be done this weekend ? Sure It could,only if coach BOBBY BROWN brings that winning attitude that he had in Watertown high school by letting it all hang out and leaveing it all out there on the field .ITs way over do for lebanon to bring home that STATE RING .Everyone in the state knows that Lebanon is gonna run the ball 98% of the time and running the ball is fine.But we have at lest 9 play makers on the team ,but they harley every get that opportunity to show it ! Sallies played a great game last week especially in the shot gun formation,But he cant throw the ball ,because of his bad shoulder.BUT this Kid has the HEART of A LION,how about some short passes and reverses to your play makers.Lil maynard can run and throw it,and catch it,and kick it,But I sometime have to question how much heart does this team actually have,is this team full of coaches and players and parents full of INDIVIDALES .I love the Big Blue and I have faithfully followed this team for at lest 20 yrs and I can count on my hands how many games that i have missed.My son is still in jr.high ,therefore is not about my kid.Its AWAYS ABOUT THE BIG BLUE.So can lebanon beat Coach Thompson and L.C.? Sure they can,only if all the Coaches,Parents and Team Search there hearts and make sure that they really wont that STATE RING.Lets get it together BIG BLUE especially for those who are less able to play this game.There is no I ,In TEAM .So build a bridge and get over IT! GO BIG BLUE ,Lebanon by 21

I think coach brown is a great coach.

If it hadn't been for his play calling and decision making against smyrna not only would lebanon not have won but they would have been smoked.

he recognized that lebanon could not stop smyrna that night and just decide he would pull out every trick in his book to keep the ball and it worked. Remeber he went for it on 4th and like 11 from his own 20 to start the second half and without getting that 1st down on a fake punt smyrna would have got it and scored again (smyrna scored 28 point on 6 possesions)

I think he is an outstanding coach and you better be ready for anything.

I know coach Thompson knows more football than I could ever imagine but I dont see a lot of imagination in his offense. A lot of teams and coaches change things as personell change but he just seems to run what he runs year in and year out. IS that a fair statement or am I off base?