Grace vs Midway

theelinebacker52

i know this is a lillte late to ur last post, but greenback had almost 600 yards of total offense against midway and almost 450 of that was passing so i think they r a little suspect against the pass which is wat grace excells at. i think grace can score on midway more than u think.

You may be right but since you used Greenback as a measuring stick lets look @ that for a minute. You already listed the stats from Midway. Friday Greenback only put up 8 points & were held to 150 yards of TOTAL offense against Oneida. Go back a little further & you'll find Midway beat Oneida by 14. . . . . something doesn't measure up when you use that measuring stick.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kinda what I was saying, it's hard to judge any team against another until you've seen 'em play each other.

All I hope for on that Friday night is that the kids have fun, the better team wins (whichever team that happens to be), Oneida beats Unaka, & ALL teams are injury free @ the end of the night.

Good luck to all.

If Grace takes the refs they had last week withem they win by 20 if they have neutral refs Midway by all they want.

Cosby Beat grace 28-7 , but lost to Grace and the officials 19-6. Grace is not as good as they make you think with all of their highly recruited athletes runnin around. If Midway pops em in the mouth once or twice they will slow down.

If Grace takes the refs they had last week withem they win by 20 if they have neutral refs Midway by all they want.

Cosby Beat grace 28-7 , but lost to Grace and the officials 19-6. Grace is not as good as they make you think with all of their highly recruited athletes runnin around. If Midway pops em in the mouth once or twice they will slow down.

You (and people from Cosby in general) whine more about the refs than a dumb blonde cheerleader who knows nothing about the game.

Grace could give Midway some real fits with their passing game. That said, I wouldn't call Midway's pass D weak by any means. But from what I've heard about Grace, their ground game is a bit suspect at times and that could really play into the Waves favor. Midway is just a bit more physical than Grace is right now but in the next year or so that gap will be narrowed greatly.