Hunters Lane vs Brentwood

gpfootball35

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they would say on College Game Day "Not So Fast My Friend!"

Hunter's Lane has a good squad, but they may run into the best defense they've faced all season.

Last time around, HL finally broke into the win column vs. the Bruins in OT. This time, the Bruins want to reset it back to the way it has always been. This should be a very tight game. Crawford WILL have his troops ready.

I just hope that if the same officials are scheduled, they've learned how to correctly call an obviously good extra point.

Hunters Lane will no doubt walk away with a very nice victory...tha only thing im worried about is how far can there defense get them because their offence is nice but needs to tighten up for other defensively strong teams they will face in the playoffs but besides that they're a very VERY strong team overall!!!!

Oh my....that does not bode well for Hunters Lane. Brentwood will bring it defensively!

Will anyone score? That might be the question that needs to be discussed!

Good Luck to Both Teams!

I truly hope that Brentwood wins this one. After the Hville game vs HL, I have zero, and I mean ZERO, respect for the HL program. Before the game they come out and hang on Hville's goalpost (Hville coaches had to come out later and fix it) and talk trash (you could hear it from the stands), all the while their coaches are encouraging it. Later they came out and jumped on the H in the middle of the field. I had some sympathy for the HL players and what they had to go through, but after that performance I don't think they deserve to play football. Unfortunately, they are a pretty dang good football team and they should win the game.

I truly hope that Brentwood wins this one. After the Hville game vs HL, I have zero, and I mean ZERO, respect for the HL program. Before the game they come out and hang on Hville's goalpost (Hville coaches had to come out later and fix it) and talk trash (you could hear it from the stands), all the while their coaches are encouraging it. Later they came out and jumped on the H in the middle of the field. I had some sympathy for the HL players and what they had to go through, but after that performance I don't think they deserve to play football. Unfortunately, they are a pretty dang good football team and they should win the game.

Hunters Lane isnt the first team to grab the goalposts. Those goalposts have been loose for years, and will move with slightest touch. Trust me, ive done it before, haha. I was their during warmups, and didnt hear alot of trash talk directed to Hville. Alot of yelling as always during warmups, and simultaneously doing jumping jacks with the Commandos. No sign of showing disrespect towards their opponents. If they were talking trash...they back it up on the field.

As for this weeks game, I like the Warriors by a touchdown. If they can defend the pass a little better then they have the past few weeks, then they should emerge with a victory.

Hunters Lane isnt the first team to grab the goalposts. Those goalposts have been loose for years, and will move with slightest touch. Trust me, ive done it before, haha. I was their during warmups, and didnt hear alot of trash talk directed to Hville. Alot of yelling as always during warmups, and simultaneously doing jumping jacks with the Commandos. No sign of showing disrespect towards their opponents. If they were talking trash...they back it up on the field.

As for this weeks game, I like the Warriors by a touchdown. If they can defend the pass a little better then they have the past few weeks, then they should emerge with a victory.

obviously you have NO clue what your talking about....bretnwood never throws the ball so why would HL need to work on that???????????