TN High school football coach of the year

I'm not big on talking about who should get what award but i have to bring up Cloudland's first year head coach Robbie turbyfill's name for coach of the year. Robbie has done alot to get the program back on track he has held fundraiser after fundraiser raising over 20,000 dollars so that the future landers can play on a nice field. and to have a nice weight room to workout in.He has taught the kids theres more to life than football , responsibiliy, team work, and family values. He has also took a team with 5 seniors that was 2-8 and missed the playoff's for the first time since god knows when, to playing a homefield playoff game and finishing 2 in the region with only 1 loss in the state of Tn. Oh and did i say that he is a first year coach who put in a new offense and defense. He has done all of this in less then one year! Pretty impressive don't you think! But realisticly how many coaches can say they accomplished that their first year as a head coach? Thats why Robbie should be Coach of the year. I would be very thankful if you could give some suggestions on how to at least get his name in the mix.

Thank you