Foot Locker

werner

Sean and Matt are going to qualify for Nationals. McShwaney will be All-South.

And CoachT will delete this thread within forty-eight hours. Apparently this topic is provocative and inappropriate. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you really think mahaney will drop the 30 something seconds from his pr to be all south?? If im not mistaken clay adams missed all south last year and he ran 15:3?. I don't doubt mahaneys ability but a 50 something drop from his steeple time and a 30 second drop from his pr seems like a stretch to me

If FLS was run on a course that was near as hard as Steeple then I could see it being an almost impossible drop, but McAlpine Park in Charlotte should be renamed McAlpine Speedway. It's ridiculous, there is one "hill" on the course. It's barely even a hill. But it is definitely a cool course, just ridiculously fast. I could possibly see a big drop by Mahaney as I doubt he has been training to peak at state.

If FLS was run on a course that was near as hard as Steeple then I could see it being an almost impossible drop, but McAlpine Park in Charlotte should be renamed McAlpine Speedway. It's ridiculous, there is one "hill" on the course. It's barely even a hill. But it is definitely a cool course, just ridiculously fast. I could possibly see a big drop by Mahaney as I doubt he has been training to peak at state.

just looking at times last year on steeple and then their times at footlocker, it seems like there was around a 30 second difference, even with the runners like sean and clay who were running by themselves at state. I think if he has an average to good race low 15:50's, i think a good race puts him in the 40's

no, ill be there, there is no way im letting my high school cross country career end on a bad note, although i think the rest of the guys on my team that were going to run it are dropping out, so its just me

Awesome. I'm pumped then. Looking forward to it even more.

It's gonna be a who's who of A/AA... minus Conigslio.

McShwaney. Ryan The Real Deal Johnson. WafflesWithWathen. Nike Winnie The Pooh.

And then those wannabes. Like me.

Sean and Matt are going to qualify for Nationals. McShwaney will be All-South.

And CoachT will delete this thread within forty-eight hours. Apparently this topic is provocative and inappropriate. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Please don't tell me what I will or won't do. I am leaving this because you could spell provocative and inappropriate. Most members couldn't and I am duly impressed.

Awesome. I'm pumped then. Looking forward to it even more.

It's gonna be a who's who of A/AA... minus Conigslio.

McShwaney. Ryan The Real Deal Johnson. WafflesWithWathen. Nike Winnie The Pooh.

And then those wannabes. Like me.

The who's who was mostly at state already. Let's see how many guys can now drop their PR's below mine. Common it can't be THAT hard. If Wathen doesn't kick my PR he's a dead man.

I am leaving this because you could spell provocative and inappropriate. Most members couldn't and I am duly impressed.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />