Foot Locker

werner

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You began the thread and you seem to know your way around forums which means you also know there are board rules. Such as:

Be Private: If you have any concerns or criticism on how we operate these message boards, do NOT post your query on the site. Send us an email and we'll explain any issue you have. If you decide to publicly show your ignorance on the board, you only make a fool of yourself, before we can explain and correct any misperception you may have of our operation and rules.

If that rule is the issue here, then why was it not posted in response to the original question of "WHY DID THEY DELETE THE OTHER THREAD?" (which is the sub-title of this thread).

Instead you resorted to snide remarks, sarcasm, and generally stooping to immaturity. And I'm embarrassed for your sake because of it.

If that rule is the issue here, then why was it not posted in response to the original question of "WHY DID THEY DELETE THE OTHER THREAD?" (which is the sub-title of this thread).

Instead you resorted to snide remarks, sarcasm, and generally stooping to immaturity. And I'm embarrassed for your sake because of it.

Maybe because it was in response to "And CoachT will delete this thread within forty-eight hours. Apparently this topic is provocative and inappropriate" and the rule is one that you agreed to when you registered. If this is an example of wanting to talk about cross country then I probably can guess what happened to that other thread.

I appreciate your concern but I will be OK.

If any of you truly want to talk about Foot Locker then please start another thread.