Dobyns Bennett @ Farragut

DBstudent

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like someone is in the Freshman Academy.....you would be insulted right now if you were enrolled at DB

Are you kidding me? If we get into the levels of academics of these two schools, it is not even close. Farragut has long been one of the best if not the best public school in the state. Two years ago we were rated 36th in the country by redbook magazine. Insulted if enrolled at DB? How do you even know if he is enrolled at Farragut. Please, don't give me that crap b/c someone made a grammar mistake on a message board.

Do you have a kid that goes to DB or somethin that is in the honors program or somethin???

Are you kidding me? If we get into the levels of academics of these two schools, it is not even close. Farragut has long been one of the best if not the best public school in the state. Two years ago we were rated 36th in the country by redbook magazine. Insulted if enrolled at DB? How do you even know if he is enrolled at Farragut. Please, don't give me that crap b/c someone made a grammar mistake on a message board.

Do you have a kid that goes to DB or somethin that is in the honors program or somethin???

Well said but yes i do attend FHS proudly.

P.S. sorry i am not typing to DB standards

DBGrad....are u still fuming from when we beat you in baseball? where is DBmom to help you??

I miss DBmom... Oh the talks we had were so wonderful...

I believe what braves4life was trying to say earlier when he mentioned baseball is that DB is all talk until they play the big game, in which they lose... that is mostly in baseball though, but heck the last 2 seasons they got beat at their place to a 4 seed in football..... And only good at baseball? What is that supposed to mean? Farragut has been good at soccer too.. Back to the game...

If DB were to bring their whole band, it would fill up the visitors section, haha there would be no need to bring anyone else.. and btw DBs band can be quite loud.. I hope it doesn't rain on Friday like it is tonight.. That wouldn't be fun. And for whoever can answer this, how many people does Farragut's stadium hold? Seeeee ya'll on Friday... can you DB posters hold up signs saying your username on here so I can come visit?

Kloie who are you? Tell me now.. not Friday.. now. FHSFOOTBALL51, that is exactly what I was thinking.. I am curious... I hope it isn't DK, but at the same time based on what he is posting there is no way it isn't him..