hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

Just a ? doesn't LC & HC both run a Wing T offense or form their of. If so isn't that form of offense used to make up for the lack of size and is more of a finesse, technique, and speed offense. Is LC that much bigger than HC ? At the first meeting their didn't seem to that big of a difference. As for the speed difference didn't seem to be a difference either way. As for the field, was on it after the game wasn't any wetter on any part of the field than any other. I can't for the life of me believe that a coach would risk injury to any player. Especially by wetting the field, which creates NO advantage for either team.

I wish good luck to both teams on Friday, Injury free, and safe journey home to the players, parents, families, and fans. Folks this is not life or death. Remember Veterans Day was this past Sunday, THANK OUR VETERANS everyday not just one day a year because they truly know what life or death is.

Are you kidding me? LC has 4 or 5 players that are over 300 pounds. HC has none. LC's starting RB is 6'3" 230 pounds ours might barely be 5'10" and as of two weeks ago weighed 156 pounds.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain something to me . our team depends on speed also . now i don't have a clue if sowell is faster

than everyone on our team or not. but i don't think so . now our team was running on the same field

so did we have devine intervention? could they walk on water ? explain your argument please.

how did we have an advantage ? next as far as the down marker there was 1 play it was

2nd & 4 your team got a 5 yd penalty which made it 2nd & 9 . the side judge marked it off set his foot

& motioned me to come on . i did then the white hat came over they weren't sure about the spot .

so went back to the original spot. your coach had to tell them where to spot the ball which was originally

where they set me the first time. don't believe me ask swenson yourself i will not address this again .

but i will tell you this if & when lewis co loses it will be with as much class as they win with no excuses.

i know it's been a while but act like youv'e been here before. I have alot of respect for your players &

coaches i was on the sideline with them they never made any excuses.or cried like this bunch of posters

has . which tells me your a bunch of has-beens that couldn't get the job done yourself & your now riding

your kids coat tails. this is there time to shine you had your chance so shut up & let the kids settle

this one.

I agree with a majority of this post 100%. The part I don't agree with is that a wet field does not give LC an advantage. Whether Sowell is faster than all of your players, I don't know that for fact. My opinion is that he is and if you take your top 5 fastest players against ours, I think we win 3 or 4 of those matchups. Another consideration is that your team is bigger (especially on the lines) and uses brute force rather than finesse, technique and speed as we do (not to say LC does not utilize these things just not their top strength). This all points to a wet field advantage for LC. Traveller, you seem like a knowledgable guy. Surely you can agree with some of these thoughts.?.

As for the wet field in the first matchup, you will not hear me talk about it ever again. Frankly, I am tired of hearing about it. If you feel the need to respond to it, you are just feeding the fire. This game is a brand new set of circumstances. !

Be careful i might change my mind & start likeing you. (LOL) Iagree Good luck to both teams. Here's hoping we see a fair, injury-free and hard fought game

I have known most of the HC boys since they were in grade school. They are a good group of young men. They play with heart, desire and dedication. They will give it 100% on every play. This will be a hard fought war on Friday night. LC had better be prepared to play ball because if just one boy does not give 100% on every play HC will take advantage of that. I just hope the winner has something left for Goodpasture. If LC wins this game then you have my respect and I will be pulling for you to win it all. I hope the LC people will do the same.

I do not believe that the Tennessean has done an article, this year, on either team nor has there been any TV crews covering any of the games. If I am wrong please correct me. This is because they have no respect for Hickman or Lewis Counties and niether does Ronnie Carter or the TSSAA. The only way either team will get any respect is to win it all!

Lets have a clean, hard hitting game on Friday. Good lucks to both squads and GO DAWGS.

I have known most of the HC boys since they were in grade school. They are a good group of young men. They play with heart, desire and dedication. They will give it 100% on every play. This will be a hard fought war on Friday night. LC had better be prepared to play ball because if just one boy does not give 100% on every play HC will take advantage of that. I just hope the winner has something left for Goodpasture. If LC wins this game then you have my respect and I will be pulling for you to win it all. I hope the LC people will do the same.

I do not believe that the Tennessean has done an article, this year, on either team nor has there been any TV crews covering any of the games. If I am wrong please correct me. This is because they have no respect for Hickman or Lewis Counties and niether does Ronnie Carter or the TSSAA. The only way either team will get any respect is to win it all!

Lets have a clean, hard hitting game on Friday. Good lucks to both squads and GO DAWGS.

Actually , rudy kailas channel 4 news made our game at Fairview. so. but you'r right about the disrespect on the other stuff

Actually , rudy kailas channel 4 news made our game at Fairview. so. but you'r right about the disrespect on the other stuff

I am glad LC at least got a little coverage. I really thought they would have covered the first game we played. You would think with a game of this satus that there would be several crews at the game on Friday night but I would not bet on it. There are still to many private and Nashville area teams left in the playoffs.

I am glad LC at least got a little coverage. I really thought they would have covered the first game we played. You would think with a game of this satus that there would be several crews at the game on Friday night but I would not bet on it. There are still to many private and Nashville area teams left in the playoffs.

TRUE THAT,, neighbor.. it would take a state playoff berth to even get some respect for either of our teams then, they would call it a fluke..lol

Good Post! We are more alike than we all care to admit. If we lose I will, for one, be pulling for you win it all.

I heard that the game might be moved to the old HS field at the Jr. High? Sets about 700!

NOPE,there is no way its gonna be moved 2 tha middle skool..it will be at Lewis co Highskool if we win friday they will just put more sand on there for goodpasture..i hope H/C can handle sand cause our football field is covered with sand lol