hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

I think the 2a play-off system is atravesty. I would much rather have 10 team regions and seeding like the alabama system.The t$$aa came up with this to make more money and pay bigger saLARIES AND HIRE MORE ASST. directors. It's ashame these teams had to play each other in th 2nd round after finishing the season 1st & 2nd. they should not have met until the semi's. Congrats to Hchs,sympathy to Lchs. You both got screwed by king carter and his knights of the round-table(board of OUT OF control)

Do you really believe Hickman and Lewis would both have been in the semi's? There are a few good teams in region 5aa also (See Goodpasture, CPA, DCA). Also, Hickman will get smoked by Goodpasture.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it matters....but how many players do you have that should be playing at E. Hickman. My understanding is...and could be wrong...you guys are pretty much playing with your 4a squad still...only the ones who wouldn't get playing time went to East. If true ..the tssaa won't allow it for long and your win isn't as impressive. As far as smacking us in the mouth..not much difference in stats. I still think 9 outta 10 games LC would win. HC had a good game plan and I will be pulling for them next week against Goodpasture.

Let's not go down that road again....

Wow this has started to get nasty.......from both sides.

Here is a few stats for everyone to digest.....These are from the two meetings between these two great teams this year.

LCHS vs, Hichman

Total yds offense from the first two games...LCHS 365

HCHS 335

Total scored in the two games..LCHS 35-HCHS 27

Fumbles. LCHS 6 lost 3 HCHS 1 lost one

Penalties..LCHS 9-75 HCHS 14-92

This was taken from the Tenn. As both sides can see, pretty even between the two. Neither can say the dominated the other. LCHS won one, HCHS won one.....pretty even there I would say. LCHS seniors can take pride that "THEY ARE THE REGION CHAMPS" . HCHS can take pride that they are still in the playoff hunt. If they run the table they would finish with only one lost. LCHS is sitting with one lost and the season is over. My point here is this kind of personal, program etc attacks seem just plain silly, either side claiming they are superior.......just no proof to back those kind of statements.

ONCE AGAIN......Great season for LCHS "6-2A REGION CHAMPS-2007" HCHS good luck on your journey for the GOLD BALL and runner up in region 6 this year.......great year! Now just go represent all of the teams in Region 6, they will be all pulling for you.

Lets keep it civil!!!!

Wow this has started to get nasty.......from both sides.

Here is a few stats for everyone to digest.....These are from the two meetings between these two great teams this year.

LCHS vs, Hichman

Total yds offense from the first two games...LCHS 365

HCHS 335

Total scored in the two games..LCHS 35-HCHS 27

Fumbles. LCHS 6 lost 3 HCHS 1 lost one

Penalties..LCHS 9-75 HCHS 14-92

This was taken from the Tenn. As both sides can see, pretty even between the two. Neither can say the dominated the other. LCHS won one, HCHS won one.....pretty even there I would say. LCHS seniors can take pride that "THEY ARE THE REGION CHAMPS" . HCHS can take pride that they are still in the playoff hunt. If they run the table they would finish with only one lost. LCHS is sitting with one lost and the season is over. My point here is this kind of personal, program etc attacks seem just plain silly, either side claiming they are superior.......just no proof to back those kind of statements.

ONCE AGAIN......Great season for LCHS "6-2A REGION CHAMPS-2007" HCHS good luck on your journey for the GOLD BALL and runner up in region 6 this year.......great year! Now just go represent all of the teams in Region 6, they will be all pulling for you.

Lets keep it civil!!!!

nice post, hate to see bashing against players (a player) who has always done his best. i have actually tried to be civil....

you had such a great season, lol .... not sad either we had a bad game once this season not every time we stepped on to the field.. and you have to support other schools, cause your on the outside lookin in...

lol i waz bout 2 say the smthing but u beat me 2 it..and #4JT. he had an off gm.but he didnt losae tha gm by hiself it waz a team lost we played prolly the worse football gm we played all year against a good football team and only got beat by a touchdown thats a good sign of a good team but 2 bad we had our bad gm in the playoffs..we be bac next year and make further than than the 2nd round im just gonna miss those SENIORS they meant a lot 2 Lewis CO.

#4 was pathetic in both of the Hickman co games hotdogging in both of them.

WHO EVER YOU ARE U R A FRICKEN JERK TO SINGLE OUT ONE PLAYER LIKE THIS.

A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO WHEN # 4'S DAD POSTED THAT LC STRUGELED AGAINST

FAIRVIEW WHEN JAKE WAS OUT WITH AN INJURY HE GOT BLASTED THAT ONE PLAYER

DOESEN'T WIN A GAME. BUT NOW ONE CAN LOSE IT THATS STUPID.IV'E KNOWN JAKE HIS

WHOLE LIFE COACHED HIM IN JR PRO HE IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED ATHLETES

AND AGRESSIVE PLAYERS IVE EVER MET WHEN HE WALKS ON THE FIELD HE GIVES IT 100%

YOU ARE AN IDIOT & WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO I COULD TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE

lol i waz bout 2 say the smthing but u beat me 2 it..and #4JT. he had an off gm.but he didnt losae tha gm by hiself it waz a team lost we played prolly the worse football gm we played all year against a good football team and only got beat by a touchdown thats a good sign of a good team but 2 bad we had our bad gm in the playoffs..we be bac next year and make further than than the 2nd round im just gonna miss those SENIORS they meant a lot 2 Lewis CO.

thanks bud, #4 ppl that do not know , just do not understand , as for the team great group, they won and lost as a team...nuff said,

#4 was pathetic in both of the Hickman co games hotdogging in both of them.

You need to let this go. You have an opinion, others have theirs......and you know what they say about opinions.

No one kid wins or loses a game.......somewhere along the line a block here, a catch here would have changed the whole game so that when a mistake is made, that would have no effect to the outcome. Had LCHS ended up winning this one........would you still blame someone for making it close, or just be happy that LCHS won. Time to leave this subject alone.