hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lewis Co. D is one of the best in the state in 2a and they will take it to Hickman Co. as they did the first time. LC-28 HC-7

I don't think the first match-up really illustrated how these teams stack up against one another. The Dawgs obviously let their nerves get the best of them early on, then settled down and played decent football the rest of the way. They could never move the ball much offensively, that's why they must be able to pass the ball with some amount of success to have a chance in this one. Be assured it will not be a blowout for those from Lewis County posting such scores, and Coach Swenson will not let the team forget how it felt walking off that field after the last game. He'll have them up for the challenge of erasing that one blemish on their record. HC- 14 LC- 7

I don't think the first match-up really illustrated how these teams stack up against one another. The Dawgs obviously let their nerves get the best of them early on, then settled down and played decent football the rest of the way. They could never move the ball much offensively, that's why they must be able to pass the ball with some amount of success to have a chance in this one. Be assured it will not be a blowout for those from Lewis County posting such scores, and Coach Swenson will not let the team forget how it felt walking off that field after the last game. He'll have them up for the challenge of erasing that one blemish on their record. HC- 14 LC- 7

Wow you wana talk about crazy scores /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . Were did u come up with that one? www.miricle.com i just dont see our D giving up 14 after how yall moved the ball last time. nor do i see us only scorring 7 with our offense because if our offense cant score our defense surly will /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />.

I think Coach Sharp will have our guys ready for Hickman as I said Lewis Co.-28 Hickman-7

Wow you wana talk about crazy scores /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . Were did u come up with that one? www.miricle.com i just dont see our D giving up 14 after how yall moved the ball last time. nor do i see us only scorring 7 with our offense because if our offense cant score our defense surly will /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />.

You could at least spell "miracle" correctly in your sorry attempt at humor. LC's defense is the best we've seen all year by far, but they also didn't see Scott Sowell at full speed. As for my crazy score...don't count on HC giving you any freebies from turnovers this time around, and LC's offense is not exactly overpowering. If HC doesn't turn the ball over, their defense is definitely good enough to keep them in the game for a chance to win it in the end /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't have the best memory but it seems like most of Lewis County's touchdowns came off of a short field due to our special teams play. It's not like LC moved the ball at will on HC's defense the first time.

I'm just wondering guys.What's your excuse going to be this time?"THEY TACKLED US TOO HARD!"Really guys, dont kid yourselfs with excuses.You didnt see any of LC being at all flawless.The only thing that will be wetting the feild friday night is your tears after the game /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ,and no,NOT tears of joy!

I see this one being the biggest game for these player's ever! I know all the players realize that on both sides. The stadium will be crammed packed with red, black, and gold. I can't wait to see this showdown. I hope lc fans are up for this one a little more than they were for the first meeting. hc fans blew lc fans away. Maybe we'll get the real men in stripes for this one, the first game's officiating was terrible and there's no room for that this week. good luck to both teams next week.

FANS OF LC.!!!!!! PLEASE BRING YOUR BELLS, HORNS AND MOST OF ALL.........YOUR JUGS AND MAKE UP FOR THE LAST TIME THESE TWO GREAT TEAMS MET. SHOW HC FANS WHO'S GOT THE BEST FANS IN REG. 6 AND SHOW OUR MEN ON THE FIELD THAT WE'RE BEHIND THEM TIL THE LAST TICK. THOSE GUYS GIVE THEIR ALL ON THE FIELD, THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS GIVE OURS.

GOOD LUCK SHARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright listen hickman county i do not know if you know this or not, but the reason we got the ball so close to the endzone sometimes is because of our special teams, and in case you didnt notice special teams is part of the team to!!so stop making exuses...we really didnt get great field position either...and we didnt water down the field, yall just want an exuse to make in why we whooped yall...and its goin to happen again friday night!! i can not wait to see yall friday night and bring another fulhouse, so we can embaress yall in front of yalls whole town again!!!

If H-town wasn't playing Milan I would be there 3 hours before kickoff. My prediction....HC wins but it will be close. After talking to a couple of H-town folks at the last LCvsHC contest I came away with the conclusion that both teams were very evenly matched with all scores coming from turnovers. Its tough to beat a good team twice and i'm going to stick with my prediction that HC is the team to beat on this side of the bracket. The winner of this one defeats GP and plays milan for a chance to go to the big game. I think your looking at two of the top 5 2A teams in the state in this matchup.