hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

You could at least spell "miracle" correctly in your sorry attempt at humor. LC's defense is the best we've seen all year by far, but they also didn't see Scott Sowell at full speed. As for my crazy score...don't count on HC giving you any freebies from turnovers this time around, and LC's offense is not exactly overpowering. If HC doesn't turn the ball over, their defense is definitely good enough to keep them in the game for a chance to win it in the end /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well thank you for your correctoin my spelling isnt the best. but as far as scott sowell at full speed we should probly jus key on him because didnt the other speedy back get kicked off, if any body knows somthing on this it would be nice, and on a more lighter note we have a lot more speed than HC thinks we do. thats why jake didnt get as many carries we really couldnt use his speed, and get him on the outside.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of our devoted Lewis County fans ever heard of locker room material? Why don't you see if you can give the Bulldogs some more while your at it. I know your love for the Panthers runs deep but try and stay civil and stop making outlandish predictions. You're just helping the opponent with motivation, not that they need any extra.

The two teams are about as evenly matched as can be. I don't see either team beating the other by 20 plus points. I can tell you this much, usually in games like this, the team that lost the first time has an advantage the second time around. It is very difficult beating a really good team twice in a single season. It can be done, just look at Goodpasture/CPA but look at how much closer it was the second meeting.

I would like to see both teams keep it civil and show some class. The two schools are both great teams, and both have a legitimate shot at going deep into the playoffs. Let's try and respect the two programs this week,,, hey?

Have any of our devoted Lewis County fans ever heard of locker room material? Why don't you see if you can give the Bulldogs some more while your at it. I know your love for the Panthers runs deep but try and stay civil and stop making outlandish predictions. You're just helping the opponent with motivation, not that they need any extra.

The two teams are about as evenly matched as can be. I don't see either team beating the other by 20 plus points. I can tell you this much, usually in games like this, the team that lost the first time has an advantage the second time around. It is very difficult beating a really good team twice in a single season. It can be done, just look at Goodpasture/CPA but look at how much closer it was the second meeting.

I would like to see both teams keep it civil and show some class. The two schools are both great teams, and both have a legitimate shot at going deep into the playoffs. Let's try and respect the two programs this week,,, hey?

AMEN! THAT'S THE GOSPEL!

If anyone recalls there was 1 touchdown scored that didn't come off of a Turnover. At the very end of the 4th quarter which team was marching down field like a freight train and ran the clock out instead of scoring again? The game should have been a little further apart... but let's take away the points off of Turnovers. Lewis Co. wins 7-0. In my opinion if there is a game that is 7-0, EITHER team could have pulled off the win. I'm anxious to see what result will come out of this game Friday. I can guarantee one thing, it won't be a game to miss. Goodluck to both teams Friday night. Lewis County by 3

I can guarantee one thing, it won't be a game to miss. Goodluck to both teams Friday night. Lewis County by 3

I hope it ain't a close game but I gurantee one thing it won't be by three points!!! Coach Sharp kick a field goal, ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! We played a team a few weeks back in the fourth quarter with like 10 seconds to go and up by like 30+ pts. 4th down, this would have made a perfect time to instill some confidence within the kicker (who I know has a foot) but no we go for it. So if we win it will have to be by 6 or more points.

I'm just wondering guys.What's your excuse going to be this time?"THEY TACKLED US TOO HARD!"Really guys, dont kid yourselfs with excuses.You didnt see any of LC being at all flawless.The only thing that will be wetting the feild friday night is your tears after the game /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ,and no,NOT tears of joy!

There will be no excuses from HC. Lewis County is supposed to win this game after all. They are the higher seed and the game is being played in Hohenwald. All signs point to a big LC win in this one. So you guys shouldn't even be worried about little ol' Hickman County, right? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

alright listen hickman county i do not know if you know this or not, but the reason we got the ball so close to the endzone sometimes is because of our special teams, and in case you didnt notice special teams is part of the team to!!so stop making exuses...we really didnt get great field position either...and we didnt water down the field, yall just want an exuse to make in why we whooped yall...and its goin to happen again friday night!! i can not wait to see yall friday night and bring another fulhouse, so we can embaress yall in front of yalls whole town again!!!

Is this really Larry the Cable Guy in disguise?