hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

Neither one of these teams are going to be slaughtered by some beat up cougars they are goin down this year..

For Once this is something we can agree on!!!!!!Whether it be Camden Cats cant call um lions or GP whoever wins this game will get a crack at Alcoa then maybe they can see how real 2A smash mouth football is played. Alcoa Plays no one I repeat no one in the regular season.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Once this is something we can agree on!!!!!!Whether it be Camden Cats cant call um lions or GP whoever wins this game will get a crack at Alcoa then maybe they can see how real 2A smash mouth football is played. Alcoa Plays no one I repeat no one in the regular season.

I WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE . OUR TEAMS MATCH UP VERY GOOD AGAINST EACH OTHER .

& I THINK EITHER ONE OF US HAVE A VERY GOOD CHANCE TO SEE ALCOA. I LIKE TO GET ON HERE

& RUFFEL A FEW FEATHERS EVERY NOW & THEN JUST POKE SOME FUN HA HA .BUT THE TRUTH IS

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PUBLIC SCHOOL PUT IT TO THE PRIVATES ! NOW I KNOW SOMBODY FROM

THE PRIV SCHOOLS FIXING TO GET ON HERE RUNNING THERE MOUTH BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER

IS YOU HAVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE & YOU KNOW IT SO SHUT UP BEFORE HAND.NOW BACK

TO H C LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT GAME . AND TO # 5 MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU

WISH YOU COULD PLAY THIS WEEK WEN'T TO SCHOOL WITH HIS MOTHER COACHED AGAINST

HIM IN JR PRO . MY SON IS A SENIOR & AFTER 13 YEARS OF FOOTBALL IT NEARLY KILLS ME

EVERY FRIDAY KNOWING IT MAY BE HIS LAST GAME. BUT I THINK # 5 IS A JUNIOR SO

MAY HE CAN COME BACK NEXT YEAR. HAVE A SAFE TRIP GOOD GAME & NO INJURIES.

OF COURSE WERE STILL GOING TO WIN . HA HA SEE YA THERE

From the scores and outcomes of several games GP has a lesser than avg. team than usual and our teams are playing at that next level to at least compete aggressively, so if they think for a sec. they can walk allover 2a public's this yr they are in for a surprise...

I WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE . OUR TEAMS MATCH UP VERY GOOD AGAINST EACH OTHER .

& I THINK EITHER ONE OF US HAVE A VERY GOOD CHANCE TO SEE ALCOA. I LIKE TO GET ON HERE

& RUFFEL A FEW FEATHERS EVERY NOW & THEN JUST POKE SOME FUN HA HA .BUT THE TRUTH IS

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PUBLIC SCHOOL PUT IT TO THE PRIVATES ! NOW I KNOW SOMBODY FROM

THE PRIV SCHOOLS FIXING TO GET ON HERE RUNNING THERE MOUTH BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER

IS YOU HAVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE & YOU KNOW IT SO SHUT UP BEFORE HAND.NOW BACK

TO H C LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT GAME . AND TO # 5 MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU

WISH YOU COULD PLAY THIS WEEK WEN'T TO SCHOOL WITH HIS MOTHER COACHED AGAINST

HIM IN JR PRO . MY SON IS A SENIOR & AFTER 13 YEARS OF FOOTBALL IT NEARLY KILLS ME

EVERY FRIDAY KNOWING IT MAY BE HIS LAST GAME. BUT I THINK # 5 IS A JUNIOR SO

MAY HE CAN COME BACK NEXT YEAR. HAVE A SAFE TRIP GOOD GAME & NO INJURIES.

OF COURSE WERE STILL GOING TO WIN . HA HA SEE YA THERE

Agreed 100% about pulling for the public schools. All of us must stick together and hopefully beat the odds that will always be stacked against us, at least as long as the private schools are allowed to play in a public division. Hopefully a representative of region 6A will take down the mighty private school monster.

From the scores and outcomes of several games GP has a lesser than avg. team than usual and our teams are playing at that next level to at least compete aggressively, so if they think for a sec. they can walk allover 2a public's this yr they are in for a surprise...

You guys crack me up. Have you not looked at the opponents that GP has played this year. 3 5A schools, 1 Div. II-AA school, and 1 3A school. They have had a brutal schedule only lost one game and have put up 39 points a game this season. But yeah they are a less than average GP team. The only thing that is not stronger this year from the last two years for GP is their defense which is giving up 23 pts. a game, which is high for them. However they don't worry about that cause their offense is so potent.

Lewis Co. nor Hickman Co. have played near the schedule GP has and if they had they wouldn't be in the position GP is in. Go ahead and think you guys will stick it to the privates but its not going to happen. You wanna know why the privates are so much better than the publics? It is their schedule. GP and CPA both played brutal schedules and that prepares them for the postseason, while Lewis, Hickman, and the rest of the publics play rural 1A schools for their out of region games.

You guys crack me up. Have you not looked at the opponents that GP has played this year. 3 5A schools, 1 Div. II-AA school, and 1 3A school. They have had a brutal schedule only lost one game and have put up 39 points a game this season. But yeah they are a less than average GP team. The only thing that is not stronger this year from the last two years for GP is their defense which is giving up 23 pts. a game, which is high for them. However they don't worry about that cause their offense is so potent.

Lewis Co. nor Hickman Co. have played near the schedule GP has and if they had they wouldn't be in the position GP is in. Go ahead and think you guys will stick it to the privates but its not going to happen. You wanna know why the privates are so much better than the publics? It is their schedule. GP and CPA both played brutal schedules and that prepares them for the postseason, while Lewis, Hickman, and the rest of the publics play rural 1A schools for their out of region games.

Those sour grapes taste like sweatbees! You need to check yourself. We played and beat a 3A school and a 4A school. No 1A rurals in HC's schedule!

GP beat 3 average 5A teams, so I'm pretty sure they can handle an average 2A team in Hickman County.

Maybe they would beat an average HC or LC,but sadly enough for them,neither of these teams are an average AA team. In case you all havent checked.These are both 2 of the top 5 teams in the state!!!So buckle up n stick around.Things could get interesting w/ GP there bud. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Goodpasture better have a good excuse, there is a chance they are put out before they get a shot at Alcoa. Sometimes pride is a killer, especially since they graduated 22 seniors and they have to play a better Lewis County team from last year, kinda like were playing your JV team from last year. I kinda like our chances. You guys deserve respect, but we are the kinda team that is still trying to pove ourself to the Tennessean and the entire state, I am pretty sure that Camden and Hickman County all feel the same way, we are out to earn respect. Look out

Anyone can be beat, even the great Alcoa. But GP wouldn't know anything about that.