Giles County

allaboutsports

Well ----

To whomever painted the field before last weeks game at Marshall County ---- enjoy cleaning out your locker this week. You may have kicked Marshall Counties butt last week --but you got yours handed to you tonight.

Always remember this ---- What goes around comes around. It was your turn this week so my sources say !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no , someone from MC(possibly a coach for MC)painted their own field to get their team pumped up before last weeks GC's game because coach Oconner's wife said when they were on their way up to MC a coach called them(i think it was coach Surles?)and said they did it to get their team pumped up.it don't matter MC won,GC lost congrats to MC better luck next year GC.

Well ----

To whomever painted the field before last weeks game at Marshall County ---- enjoy cleaning out your locker this week. You may have kicked Marshall Counties butt last week --but you got yours handed to you tonight.

Always remember this ---- What goes around comes around. It was your turn this week so my sources say !!!!!!!!!!

Yes it does,and its coming around for you next friday!

Hats off to MC players.

That's 100% Correct because David Lipscomb has already shown why they own this region.

2005: beat Cheatham Co. in the playoffs

2006: beat Spring Hill in the playoffs

2006: beat Giles Co. in the playoffs

2007: beat Marshall Co. in the playoffs (BOOK IT)

This is a very good region still though. Since it's formation in 2005 here are the teams that have won playoff games.

David Lipscomb (Lexington, Cheatham, Chester, McNairy, Giles, Spring Hill, Covington, & Dyersburg)

Giles Co. (Bolivar & JSS)

Marshall Co. (JSS)

Spring Hill (Lexington)

Creek Wood (JSS)

Cheatham Co. (Liberty Tech)

6 TEAMS FROM THIS REGION HAVE WON PLAYOFF GAMES IN THE FIRST 3 YEARS!!!!! THAT IS VERY IMPRESSIVE IN MY OPINION & SHOWS HOW STRONG THE TEAMS OVER HERE TRULY ARE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hats off to MC players.

MC may get beat -- but I doubt anyone will go paint the field with any predictions

Like I posted -- enjoy cleaning out your locker this week /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I guess the Mighty bobcats laid down when BolivaR gaya ! wHAT A bunch of quitters! I guess you might want to change your game-day routine IF you make the play-offs next year and just go ahead and play on the road.Your sorry principal has managed to alienate all of your support! Good job Bolivar!

MC may get beat -- but I doubt anyone will go paint the field with any predictions

Like I posted -- enjoy cleaning out your locker this week /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

MC WILL get beat--Did you run out of paint????

If you like, I can come help you clean your locker out Sat. morning.

next time marshall county fans want to complain about Giles having no class remember this guy..... hypocrites? possibly

with all the youth GC had they still made a great run to get to the playoffs.....im going to say not knowing what it feels like in the playoffs is the reason they got clobbered in that game...i read many of the post from last years game between these two and the main thing everybody was talking about after GC won was how young bolivar was and how much better they were going to be this year...well those people were right....im pretty sure alot of bolivars players that played last year played in this years game and you can count on one hand how many players played in the game last year for GC...so back off these kids..because next year they will be a force and im going out on a limb and say they WILL beat Libscomb next.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

with all the youth GC had they still made a great run to get to the playoffs.....im going to say not knowing what it feels like in the playoffs is the reason they got clobbered in that game...i read many of the post from last years game between these two and the main thing everybody was talking about after GC won was how young bolivar was and how much better they were going to be this year...well those people were right....im pretty sure alot of bolivars players that played last year played in this years game and you can count on one hand how many players played in the game last year for GC...so back off these kids..because next year they will be a force and im going out on a limb and say they WILL beat Lipscomb next.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I figured I would edit your post for you and properly spell "Lipscomb" who BTW you guys will not be beating next year. I have constantly read where teams like Marshall Co. & Giles Co. have beaten folks this year and suddenly they believe that they are going to beat DL. After the Mustangs clobber them then someone like Hawse40 gets on CoachT and makes a comment suggesting that DL should be playing "private schools". If that's going to be an excuse after you lose to the Mustangs then PLEASE do me a favor and don't start proclaiming that Giles will beat David Lipscomb. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!!