Greeneville at Sullivan South

KEV-O

Cap I know where your coming from but personally I think it is greeneville#1 that starts everything. If I had to guess I would say he is about 5'10" 165 with nothing to back up his mouth /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Never heard more trash talking from anyone. Like you basically said. If you give respect then you will receive in return. There is no need to bash on teams schools, people etc... Lets just play clean and fair and have a reasonable debate. If you choose to be nasty about it then by all means do it. Just dont think that someone wont retaliate. And maybe hurt you precious little feelings /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kev-o when you post on a public board and take the abrasive stance in your posts the way you do you make yourself fare game. Like I said, I don't know you but I can honestly say that I don't have anything personal against you nor do I take (or at least I do my best not to take) anything you say personal. But if you think that whatever it is that you have dealt with, or are dealing with gives you a free pass to be a belligerent moron to everyone...you got a painful road ahead of you with me (break the violins out if you want to). /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I have a weakness in that I tend to treat you (and your team) exactly how I perceive you to treat me (and my team). You can disagree but yet still treat me (and my team) with respect (Campusat and I do it, Barb and I do it, Bud and I do it, and the list goes on). But as long as you continue this torrent of insults to me and everybody else...expect it back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Have you thought about this, your the only one that has a problem with me. An the insults...... well news flash your just as guilty as i am if not more. "But if you think that whatever it is that you have dealt with, or are dealing with gives you a free pass to be a belligerent moron to everyone..." the only person i am being a "belligerent moron" to is you. You fight with all these people on here but have you ever thought to yourself "hey maybe Im the problem?"."I have a weakness in that I tend to treat you (and your team) exactly how I perceive you to treat me (and my team)." arnt you the one that came to the Greeneville East board beating your chest an raging on Greeneville? "You can disagree but yet still treat me (and my team) with respect" I will NEVER respect you! Your team is a different story tho i respect anyone team that plays on Friday night weather they are 10-0 or 0-10. Remember what i said "to get respect you have to give respect" when you start respecting me i will respect you (that means not coming on here talking out of your @ss to me.) An as for our little fight I'll just say this, you an I know what buttons to push, an we are darn good at it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cap why don't u go to bed its a little late for an old man seriously though. Im 21 and i honestly don't even see myself getting on here when im ur age. I have a brother that plays for Greeneville and i know alot of his friends thats why i am on here. But u man what are u 45 or there abouts geez man. You get on here and go blah blah blah and give us mature speeches of how we should be honored to be around tn high and all there greatness. Why don't u go cook ur turkey, ur black eyed peas and some of those chitlins and then friday nite u come to south and watch a great football game. AS for a few comments u sent towards kev-o (in regards to him saying u are talking out of ur $ss. Well buddy ur doing just that. I can't wait til friday nite were not gonna roll over to south and omg big ole curt phillips. Good luck to him ya know wow he is a great player i just wait i here something oh yeah its the Greeneville Defense and the storage room of Kryptonite we have been saving for just this game. Gosh i am beginning to sound like everyone from south so on that note i will have to go i can't be expressing words of arrogance and imbredness. We leave that up to u folks

Panther...you've seen Curt play once correct? You form an opinion from one game and then you come on our thread and tell us out QB bites. How should we react? You want we should buy you a beer and hang out a bit? C'mon man we're human also. We're just protecting our stock. It's a natural thing. You'd be the same way. Think about it. Now he does have shortcomings and we are well aware of what they are and sometimes we don't like it. But we just take the good with the bad because overall it's a good experience.

Now you want us to talk shop with you and be all chummy and divuldge offensive secrets. If you had come on here with the correct attitude we would have told you anything you wanted to know and took the criticism also but now it's like sorry Dude...you might want to ask that guy over there. 7Devils is the local PITA and it's looking like you and him are long lost friends so you might want to hang with him.

Aww Comp you impress me. This post actually has reason and logic behind it. I kid, I kid. I don't think that I ever said that your QB bites...and if I did thats not what I intended. I always tried to point out that anyone who gets a d1 offer and at a big ten school no less is a solid football player. I just was expecting a little bit more out of him after all that I had heard about the kid. This is after all, an opion board. Just cause mine is a lot different from yours doesn't make it wrong and likewise because yours is different then mine I don't have the right to dismiss it outright. To be honest with you. Yes, I did expect the South faithful to give me a little more info on their offensive scheme. I mean it's not llike I'm asking you to tell me what your two point play is if the situation comes up. I was just curious if Curt is truly running a spread option at South.

As for the DB poster...I was really referring to 4A state titles. I'll be the first to admit I know very little of 5A football. I know that Oak Ridge has been good as well as Bearden and Farragut...but I also know that DB, when they are right, is as good as anyone in the state. Hope I didn't offend you too badly.

Panthers08,

I respect your input. Consider the following factor though; South has much less natural speed than your average Knox area team. Not a knock at South, but the truth. South plays well as a team (I know we all hear that many times over) and it is the truth. Give Curt some of those bigger, faster, stronger guys to catch his passes or guys to block for him; and he is off the charts recruiting wise. Put Curt in Knoxville or Nashville and he is the best recruit in the state. You know Unapproved Website is here in Nashville (Brentwood) and many times over hypes local players. You put Curt on Brentwood Academy, Maryville, or MBA you can FORGET about it. I see players around Nashville getting the same hype as Curt for doing less with twice the surrounding talent. You gotta remember Curt plays for South; a good solid team, but not as many athletes as other areas. But I will leave you with this; if South does not flip out at the sight of Maryville(like TN High did), they can beat Maryville, not saying they will but they have the tools to do it. After Maryville, who cares because Maryville is the BIG game most of the time. Respect Curt though, he is for real.

Cap why don't u go to bed its a little late for an old man seriously though. Im 21 and i honestly don't even see myself getting on here when im ur age. I have a brother that plays for Greeneville and i know alot of his friends thats why i am on here. But u man what are u 45 or there abouts geez man. You get on here and go blah blah blah and give us mature speeches of how we should be honored to be around tn high and all there greatness. Why don't u go cook ur turkey, ur black eyed peas and some of those chitlins and then friday nite u come to south and watch a great football game. AS for a few comments u sent towards kev-o (in regards to him saying u are talking out of ur $ss. Well buddy ur doing just that. I can't wait til friday nite were not gonna roll over to south and omg big ole curt phillips. Good luck to him ya know wow he is a great player i just wait i here something oh yeah its the Greeneville Defense and the storage room of Kryptonite we have been saving for just this game. Gosh i am beginning to sound like everyone from south so on that note i will have to go i can't be expressing words of arrogance and imbredness. We leave that up to u folks

You might want to be careful with this post. Some of that may have not been too necessary,and really made you look classless,congratulations.

But really,you Greeneville fans have got everyone hating you. You guys are extremely annoying,I am glad you guys have only been good once in the last couple years. I think it has now turned into a Region 1 vs. Region 2 battle.

Region 1 wins.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Have you thought about this, your the only one that has a problem with me. An the insults...... well news flash your just as guilty as i am if not more. "But if you think that whatever it is that you have dealt with, or are dealing with gives you a free pass to be a belligerent moron to everyone..." the only person i am being a "belligerent moron" to is you. You fight with all these people on here but have you ever thought to yourself "hey maybe Im the problem?"."I have a weakness in that I tend to treat you (and your team) exactly how I perceive you to treat me (and my team)." arnt you the one that came to the Greeneville East board beating your chest an raging on Greeneville? "You can disagree but yet still treat me (and my team) with respect" I will NEVER respect you! Your team is a different story tho i respect anyone team that plays on Friday night weather they are 10-0 or 0-10. Remember what i said "to get respect you have to give respect" when you start respecting me i will respect you (that means not coming on here talking out of your @ss to me.) An as for our little fight I'll just say this, you an I know what buttons to push, an we are darn good at it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He isnt the only one that has a problem with you....or greeneville #1, I don't much care for either of you. I just dont sit here and argue with you because I know in a few days you won't have a reason to post much on here anymore, unless it's in the greeneville off-season thread. And I don't expect to get on that too much.

Kev-o when you post on a public board and take the abrasive stance in your posts the way you do you make yourself fare game. Like I said, I don't know you but I can honestly say that I don't have anything personal against you nor do I take (or at least I do my best not to take) anything you say personal. But if you think that whatever it is that you have dealt with, or are dealing with gives you a free pass to be a belligerent moron to everyone...you got a painful road ahead of you with me (break the violins out if you want to). /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I have a weakness in that I tend to treat you (and your team) exactly how I perceive you to treat me (and my team). You can disagree but yet still treat me (and my team) with respect (Campusat and I do it, Barb and I do it, Bud and I do it, and the list goes on). But as long as you continue this torrent of insults to me and everybody else...expect it back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

AMEN!!!! Well said!

Kev-o you do have a way of rubbing people the wrong way dude!

Cap I know where your coming from but personally I think it is greeneville#1 that starts everything. If I had to guess I would say he is about 5'10" 165 with nothing to back up his mouth /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Never heard more trash talking from anyone. Like you basically said. If you give respect then you will receive in return. There is no need to bash on teams schools, people etc... Lets just play clean and fair and have a reasonable debate. If you choose to be nasty about it then by all means do it. Just dont think that someone wont retaliate. And maybe hurt you precious little feelings /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Also well said!!!!

Why do you guys (Kev-o, greeneville1) have to badger people to death?

He isnt the only one that has a problem with you....or greeneville #1, I don't much care for either of you. I just dont sit here and argue with you because I know in a few days you won't have a reason to post much on here anymore, unless it's in the greeneville off-season thread. And I don't expect to get on that too much.

I hear ya and I'm with you dawg! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> NO...PLEASE don't say anything else /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you are killing me /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> !!!!!! I can't believe Greeneville posters freely let you be the voice of their school. What a Clown!!!

If someone knows Kev-o and has good reason why I should let this little spat go (like maybe he's slow or something) speak now because I don't know him (or her)and would hate to be known for picking the handicapped. I'm serious...because I can't think of any other reason why Greeneville would let you start so many fires!! If you haven't noticed, the 5 Rivers boys haven't been standing in line to jump behinde the Greendevils!!! I give you one guess why they're not...yep...that's right....U big boy. That's right Y O U Kev-o have single handedly mad Greeneville public enamey #1 on these boards!! Congradulations. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Could be cause you have to come to Greeneville for a basketball game on Friday Cap...seems to me you are the one who is coming on this thread stirring things up. Its basketball season at THS, why can't you just let it go? Don't you have some Central fans to bad-mouth or something? As for the 5 rivers boys...I believe they have all turned in their equipment for the season as well. This is down to us and the Rebels...Kev-o has been behind his boys all season and has the right to post as he deems necessary....maybe your the one who should get lost.