Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

0....he hasn't been there that long though and IMO he's done a pretty decent job since he has been there...

Agree with everything but the 0. Well, I guess I think they've done a better than decent job. also.

I posted after the 1st round that it seems that when that program has players they can maximize.

I would think in this region that winning enough games to qualify for the playoffs involves winning a big one or two.

They beat Humboldt and JCS. Beat Westview on the road in the 1st round.

I would think that GC-Peabody is a pressure game with the schools so close together.

Easy to look back and say those weren't big, but there is no 3rd round without those games being won.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Agree with everything but the 0. Well, I guess I think they've done a better than decent job. also.

I posted after the 1st round that it seems that when that program has players they can maximize.

I would think in this region that winning enough games to qualify for the playoffs involves winning a big one or two.

They beat Humboldt and JCS. Beat Westview on the road in the 1st round.

I would think that GC-Peabody is a pressure game with the schools so close together.

Easy to look back and say those weren't big, but there is no 3rd round without those games being won.

The difference being that i think the kid and his family actually moved to McKenzie and resided there.. not just called an empty house "HOME"

Wasnt it Milan fans who griped about private schools all those years recruiting, well heck no wonder USJ turned ya'll in.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And to think, some village is without their idiots because they spend their time here..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Good one. Milan didn't gripe more than any other town. We got punished on a technicality but guess what? Forfeited 5 games then won 8 straight must win games. 2 of which were over Trenton. We went on the the semis while you were shootin hoops. Maybe that's the source of the sour grapes. Quit bashing Milan. Who's spends their time running down another team?

Add Cornelious Coleman, Eric Coleman, Jeremy Conley, Schaffin Sanders, Lydale Wells, Nick Dunlap, Ricky Goff, Sam Sullivan, Brad Langley, Tank

Good one. Milan didn't gripe more than any other town. We got punished on a technicality but guess what? Forfeited 5 games then won 8 straight must win games. 2 of which were over Trenton. We went on the the semis while you were shootin hoops. Maybe that's the source of the sour grapes. Quit bashing Milan. Who's spends their time running down another team?

Add Cornelious Coleman, Eric Coleman, Jeremy Conley, Schaffin Sanders, Lydale Wells, Nick Dunlap, Ricky Goff, Sam Sullivan, Brad Langley, Tank

I must just be old, but you guys haven't mentioned any of the players from the 70's when they got it rolling.

Can't believe there isn't a street named after Fisher and Fields; captains on an SEC team at the same time.

Trenton, you need to list some Peabody legends. I can think of some.

peabody's Devin Stayton #34 is unstopable with 124 tackles and 8 sacks so far this season

i think he will be tuff to stop all so #31 miller playin the other end spot will both be key factors in

shutting down milan

Peabody Wins

Peabody loses. Again. They are going to get beat by Milan twice in the same season AGAIN. Just like last year.

Some of these Trenton people amuse me. Trenton is one of those teams that if they get put out friday night they will give out patches to their football players that says STATE QUARTERFINALS. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Don't act like you don't know what im talking about. If that were so for Milan each player would have two or three jackets. Milan has been here, and I highly doubt Coach Morris is going to get put out by Trenton, in the playoffs, being 11-1. Milan wins.

For people to say Milan recruits is crazy. We don't recruit and have never recruited in the past. Milan is just blessed to have good athletes to put on the field year in and year out. Everyone on this board knows about the tradition Milan has with its football program. We're not a team that just come around to being good in the last decade. Instead, Milan is a program that's been dominant for over 20 years. And you people saying that we recruit need to understand that some kids would rather play for a team rich with a winning tradition, such as Milan. And here's some names for you all who think recruit. You may not recognize some, but any Milan fan can tell you about them and the careers they had for Milan.

George Kidd

Victor Kidd

Rod Smith

Daylan Walker

Bubba Alexander

Daniel Beasley

George West

Doc Robinson

Kelton Robinson

Matt Simms

Jon Hudspeth

Harrison Jones

Lawrence Norman

Quenton Hodge

Adam Lineberry

Terricus Davis

All these guys are products of Milan. I remember growing up playing flag football with some alot of these guys, and at the same time remember growing up watchin some of these guys play football for Milan. Get off the whole recruiting thing, because that's not why we're so good. Seems everyone just hates the fact that we're so good year in and year out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thank you and have a nice day /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GOD BLESS!!

NOT TO MENTION THE GREAT JOHN TUCKER AS HEAD COACH THAT BROUGHT MILAN ALL THEIR MANY SUCCESSFUL SEASONS. COACH MORRIS HAS KEPT UP THE WONDERFUL TRADITION THE BULLDOGS STILL ENJOY YEAR IN YEAR OT. LAST YEAR WAS REMARKABLE TO SAY THE LEAST. THIS TEAM COULD HAVE QUIT AFTER 5 FORFEITED GAMES AS MOST TEAMS WOULD HAVE. MORRIS NOR THE PLAYERS DIDNT HAVE "QUIT" WITHIN THEM AND MADE ANOTHER BULLDOG RUN DURING THE PLAYOFFS ! GO BULLDOGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peabody loses. Again. They are going to get beat by Milan twice in the same season AGAIN. Just like last year.

Some of these Trenton people amuse me. Trenton is one of those teams that if they get put out friday night they will give out patches to their football players that says STATE QUARTERFINALS. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Don't act like you don't know what im talking about. If that were so for Milan each player would have two or three jackets. Milan has been here, and I highly doubt Coach Morris is going to get put out by Trenton, in the playoffs, being 11-1. Milan wins.

peabody has played 4 consecuative away games and won all of them and they are gonna come to milan and put on a clinic

about how football is supposed to be played

peabody 14 milan 10

Couldn't ya'll just order smaller patches or a larger jacket?

Or sew the extra patches onto your big, bloated head.

Good grief, if you people lose the governor will have to send suicide counselors to Milan.

My recolection begins in the late 90s ofcourse I do remember some of the older guys from stories. They show up from time to time and give the team a few words. Everyone knows Fisher and Fields. A couple of players on this year's team had father's who were great players for Milan from what I understand. Brian and Chris Bledsoe's father, Tim was a great fullback in the 80's. I've heard that Jabronski Gilbert's Dad was a hoss.

My recolection begins in the late 90s ofcourse I do remember some of the older guys from stories. They show up from time to time and give the team a few words. Everyone knows Fisher and Fields. A couple of players on this year's team had father's who were great players for Milan from what I understand. Brian and Chris Bledsoe's father, Tim was a great fullback in the 80's. I've heard that Jabronski Gilbert's Dad was a hoss.

I'm a big UT fan. Bill Weems from Milan played 4 years for the Vols in the 70's.

I'm sure there are alot more. Milan won it all twice during that decade.

I didn't mean alot more UT players-just good H.S. players.