Andre Sterling

braves4life

Ok, Andre runs his mouth. Cool. He's a very competitive person.. thats some of the reason he is so good. i dont care what you think, he does NOT act like T.O. When he scores, he tosses the ball to the ref and goes to the sideline. Watch the clips on farragutfootball.com and you will see. The Ooltewah game was nothing, he got hit very late and they should of thrown those thugs out of the game. ooltewahs players were a bunch of punks, and im sure the guy above me can attest to that. i mean, we were kneeling the ball and their guy came through way late and knocked Zallen down. everyone needs to stop hating on him. this thread is about how good he is among the best of all time. dont bring your garbage in hear tryin to hate on Andre for no reason

Welcome to the real world of coach T. When someone starts a thread like this you have to know that you will get posters positive and negative. Everyone has there own preception or what is the truth. You are on here alot so I would think that you would know how some people would reply. Very few threads stay on the subject or question that some people would like it to.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the real world of coach T. When someone starts a thread like this you have to know that you will get posters positive and negative. Everyone has there own preception or what is the truth. You are on here alot so I would think that you would know how some people would reply. Very few threads stay on the subject or question that some people would like it to.

So where do you think Andre ranks as of now all time, and why do you think he is pretty underrated for a running back of his caliber?

Thats what I was replying to.

So where do you think Andre ranks as of now all time, and why do you think he is pretty underrated for a running back of his caliber?

Thats what I was replying to.

i would say he's top 3. he could already have the record now if he would've been left in the heritage, bradley central, and jeff co. games. and i think he is underrated because everyone talks about how he is too small for the SEC. which i don't think is a fair statement. sure, he's not an arian foster built RB, but he never gets hit square, and he hits the holes hard, breaks tackles, and has great lower body strength, vision, and balance. i think not to recruit him would be a crime. sure he gets into it once in awhile during the games, but hey, a little fire is good. and like i said before, he never celebrates, and off the field he doesn't get into trouble. what more could you ask for?

here are some stats from Farragut's blow out games this year. This will put into perspective how many yards he COULD have had.

opp./ qts. played/ att/ yds/ avg/ td

Central/ 2.5/ 19/ 185/ 9.7/ 4

Heritage/ 2/ 10/ 165/ 16.5/ 3

Bradley/ 1.5/ 9/ 108/ 12/ 2

OakRidge/ 2.5/ 29/ 291/ 10/ 3

Jeff Co./ 3/ 26/ 252/ 9.7/ 2

Where are you getting the stats? What does 'dre have and what is the record? Is the record stat from murphy fair? I am confused. He is def. an amazing back though. I can still remember his 95yd td run vs. Powell his sophomore year. simply amazing. I wish the farragut football website would post his 1st TD vs. DB. That was ridiculous.

I agree with what someone else said. The Ooltewah players were clearly egging him on. They knew they had to do something to win that game. they chose try to get him kicked out. They failed.. and lost the game.

Where are you getting the stats? What does 'dre have and what is the record? Is the record stat from murphy fair? I am confused. He is def. an amazing back though. I can still remember his 95yd td run vs. Powell his sophomore year. simply amazing. I wish the farragut football website would post his 1st TD vs. DB. That was ridiculous.

knoxpreps.com did an article on it. i will pull it up in a minute. yea that run against powell was simple amazing. and ya i cant wait till they post the DB highlights on the website..

D Rog was a great player though. not taking that way from him, but Somehow I don't think he would have been as amazing if he were in 5A.. I dunno though. I don't watch too many 3A games.

Who cares what the kid did in highschool lol!!! have you seen him at UT? AMAZING!! I have a class with the kid and just looking at him I never would have thought that he could move as quick and is as strong as he his. He has a future if he keeps it up