Obion vs Marshall

shpshter93

It appears I was low on the point spread!! Great job OC, two good wins in a good tournament setting. Now it's back to "Central Station" Tuesday night for a date with Fulton Co. Ky. This Lady Rebel bunch is playing well, see you at OC Tuesday night. BE THERE!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWO of their best players are young...Their best player,Jana Roney,is a senior who has already signed to play @ Murray State....They also have a freshman you might want to keep your eye on down the line in Turner...But Greenfieldfan is right the two sophs Chassidy Fussell and Aubrey Reedy are special players....

They will have a tough time navigating through the always strong 13AA teams but this might be their year to go to Murfreesboro...Remember they won 17 or 18 in a row to start the season last year and didn't make it...

I would say for the Lady Rebels to go off and play two teams that went to the state tournament last year in both AA & AAA and those teams have 4 & 5 starters back including a signee with the Lady Vols(holding her to 1 point)and win by the margins they did it was a pretty good weekend...But it is November

TWO of their best players are young...Their best player,Jana Roney,is a senior who has already signed to play @ Murray State....They also have a freshman you might want to keep your eye on down the line in Turner...But Greenfieldfan is right the two sophs Chassidy Fussell and Aubrey Reedy are special players....

They will have a tough time navigating through the always strong 13AA teams but this might be their year to go to Murfreesboro...Remember they won 17 or 18 in a row to start the season last year and didn't make it...

I would say for the Lady Rebels to go off and play two teams that went to the state tournament last year in both AA & AAA and those teams have 4 & 5 starters back including a signee with the Lady Vols(holding her to 1 point)and win by the margins they did it was a pretty good weekend...But it is November

They also have a freshmen girl named McKenzie Tucker that is one to watch. She led Lake Road in Jr. High to a 2nd place finish in the West Tennessee Regionals last year. Smart player and good athlete. Why is Whitney Williams not playing this year?

They also have a freshmen girl named McKenzie Tucker that is one to watch. She led Lake Road in Jr. High to a 2nd place finish in the West Tennessee Regionals last year. Smart player and good athlete. Why is Whitney Williams not playing this year?

Yeah,I said Turner,I meant Tucker....I saw her play a few times at Lake Road last year...

I think Williams quit.....

The Lady Rebels did have a good two days of hoops in Columbia with wins over Clarksville NE and Marshall Co. which are two outstanding programs. Roney had a double-double in the clarksville game with 20 points and 10 rebounds. In the Marshall Co. game, Fussell led the way with 22 points but the big story in this game might have been the OC half court defense which held a good Marshall Co. team to just 35 points. It's nice to be 5-0 but again, it is Late November and there still is a lot of work to be done and tons of basketball to play.. Fulton Co., Kentucky and South Fulton are on the schedule this week and will come to "Central Station" /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Best of luck Lady Rebels and keep up the good work.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />