Fulton Falcons @ Pearl-Cohn Firebirds

Big Country

Well I definately have a bigger interest in each Fulton playoff game week in and week out. Lets see I will get to see if my former players aka the fulton freshman boys will get that ring they have worked for the past 7 years to get. I see Fulton winning this game 26 to 20. I think it is gonna be a great game by both teams soo much speed on one field. Should be a very competitive game. I see Bubba Stokes being the difference maker in this game, he is if not the best fullback in 3A, the kid has size, power, speed, and HEART. This kid actually tries to kill someone he is blocking, just wait until Friday and some of the hits this young man brings to the table. Good Luck to both teams.

Holla at cha boi..

ShaneC

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope it's a fairly officiated game. Last year there was a little hobbley man in stripes that looked like a Walmart greeter. I think he left the 4th quarter early with a hyper-extended elbow and a torn rotator-cuff due to all the flags he threw. The other ref with testostrone issues threw a sideline warning at Fulton and threatened to remove some of the fans because of an unauthorized kazoo coming from the visitor portion of the stadium. Just give me a game where they let'em play and I'll keep my mouth shut and take pictures!

When I've got more time to type.... I'll start talk'n about that Band of yours!

Shhhhhhh.......

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Nov 6 2007 - 07:03 AM) *

Your dreaming if you think Fulton will beat Catholic. Of course your the one that thinks that Scott Co. can beat the big 3 so it all makes sense now. I may have lost my glasses but you have lost your mind. roflol.gif

Uhhhmm. Before they fell apart against Fulton. A-E scraped away with the win. Plenty of reason to believe. May have lost my mind, But Sir I don't see your psychology degree so don't make the call. If Fulton gets blown out, then I'll make an account called "I've lost my mind" and proudly endorse it. Your from LA right? May not be Livingston Academy but I do believe they pulled a championship after a 5-5 season in 01'. If bashing my opinion makes you feel like a better man, then kick back that prune juice and let it roll grandpa. thumb[1].gif

Is Rocking Chair Still Around? I think he's due a name change. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and....don't forget that Bearden has a shot. BTW, this thread has some talent as well. Sort of been waiting on the Big Country vs. Photoman vs. Road2Three. Good stuff. Biggun. Sorry about not getting back sooner. Just got back from Lexington yesterday, and posted once on the nonsense @ AE. Promptly began sawing wood. Photo, that situation at AE is not so good, and if I could "bless their little hearts", I would. Comment was funny, but the situation is not. Road, it really is good to see you back, don't slack on the Bio-Chemisrty though. Big Country, look forward to a meal. If Fulton wins, I buy, if it's PC you pull. I figure that if PC wins, you won't mind springing for my double wide at a buffet. Back in the morn.

ruse?

So you are coming this week??????

Nice to see you are posting now dandy82 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I thought you'd never come ack after that loss last week. It wouldn't be the same without reading your nonsense this week /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Road2Three, Cheatham Co. would easily play a competitve game against Austin East. They aren't "world beaters" trust me. I saw them on film against Fulton last week and they were very out of control /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I just hope it's a fairly officiated game. Last year there was a little hobbley man in stripes that looked like a Walmart greeter. I think he left the 4th quarter early with a hyper-extended elbow and a torn rotator-cuff due to all the flags he threw. The other ref with testostrone issues threw a sideline warning at Fulton and threatened to remove some of the fans because of an unauthorized kazoo coming from the visitor portion of the stadium. Just give me a game where they let'em play and I'll keep my mouth shut and take pictures!

When I've got more time to type.... I'll start talk'n about that Band of yours!

Shhhhhhh.......

yea i remember that. something about the horn. just because our fans want to give us all the support. anyway who knows how its going to go this time.

So you are coming this week??????Nice to see you are posting now dandy82 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I thought you'd never come ack after that loss last week. It wouldn't be the same without reading your nonsense this week /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Road2Three, Cheatham Co. would easily play a competitve game against Austin East. They aren't "world beaters" trust me. I saw them on film against Fulton last week and they were very out of control /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

LOLOLOL...... Cheatham County......LOLOLOLOLOLOL...Playin' with AE..... LOLOLOLOLOL.... You mean the band...that's gotta be it... LOLOLOLOL...Just "trust him", Road2three......"trust him"....LOLOLOLOLOLOL Nice to see that you still have no clue.....LOLOLOLOLOL

I just hope it's a fairly officiated game. Last year there was a little hobbley man in stripes that looked like a Walmart greeter. I think he left the 4th quarter early with a hyper-extended elbow and a torn rotator-cuff due to all the flags he threw. The other ref with testostrone issues threw a sideline warning at Fulton and threatened to remove some of the fans because of an unauthorized kazoo coming from the visitor portion of the stadium. Just give me a game where they let'em play and I'll keep my mouth shut and take pictures!When I've got more time to type.... I'll start talk'n about that Band of yours! Shhhhhhh.......

PC's band loves to play...... Even when PC has the ball....Tell us if they arrive fashionably late.

LOLOLOL...... Cheatham County......LOLOLOLOLOLOL...Playin' with AE..... LOLOLOLOLOL.... You mean the band...that's gotta be it... LOLOLOLOL...Just "trust him", Road2three......"trust him"....LOLOLOLOLOLOL Nice to see that you still have no clue.....LOLOLOLOLOLPC's band loves to play...... Even when PC has the ball....Tell us if they arrive fashionably late.

Who are you to laugh at someone???? What has WH done lately to make them so "great"????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />