Beardens chances to 3-peat?

bhswins41

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Shooter, Do you even play soccer? i think you are one of those people that sit on the bench and just build everyone else up on bearden's team so you will be liked! you certainly don't know what your talking about with farragut's record. the record doesn't speak for itself, the question is how long have they had a coach that knows what he is doing? i am positive that farragut will advance to the state tournament! BUT....... All 3 times Farragut plays Bearden DOESN'T matter, they are now taking the top two teams to state out of every region. But like i said, Farragut will be the 2003 STATE CHAMPIONS

Guest class

Mack, yes i would say i get my fair share of time in the game. But about the record not being right, 8-0-1 aginst ###### DOES speak for its self!! What kind of excuse is it when you put that on your coach(the players are the ones that are suppose to get it done), farr. has a good record every year, but before the season starts you can always go ahead and mark 3 losses down, and untill you guys some how get a W, you cant talk! I am glad that you can stay positive about anything after getting beat every year.. theres just one prob. you guys have promised that you would get past us every year.

Shooter how old r u ? This ###### thing was done along time ago! But if i had to take one guess on who you are..... of course I forgot who else is that stupid besides the almighty ED! well your a waste of time to talk to but you just wait and see when you come back from college, and we win then you will shut up.

oh yeah i forgot this is the HIGH SCHOOL sports talk isn't it so do everyone else a favor in TN and grow up and go to college! your friend from ######!

Yeah, good call Mack6. Considering that this is my screenname on here and not shooter, that was good to excuse me of being him. I don't even talk on this website except when things are directed towards me.

Do you have some kind of problem or something? Bearden & Farragut have both great soccer teams and it always comes down to who wants it more. Do you like that response about farragut. Good. Well, go annoy someone else.

-Ed

Our coach always said that saying a team won a game because they wanted it more is stupid. I meamn...does the team that lose decide right before the game that they just only want to win half as much as they normally would? Its an ingorant thing to say. I seriously doubt Farragut lost to Bearden because they decided they didn't want it bad enough.

Guest ScootMan7

my thoughts on a Bearden 3peat are i think they have a pretty good chance. yes they will have to go through farragut which is always a exciting game to watch. i got to drive up there from chattanooga this year to watch a bunch of my cub members play eachother but bearde has a lot of scoring power coming back. the only team i think that will knock bearden out would be farragut but if they get out of that game then they will more than lkely 3 peat. good luck next year.

Bearden is freakin good but not good enough for anyone to assume that if they get by Farragut they'll certainly win state again. Farragut isn't the best team after Bearden. Maybe in that region but in the rest of the state they arent. At least the past few years they havnt been. And although Bearden accounted for two of their losses it still doesn't mean thats they only team that could beat them.

hahahaha. WITO522 so u are really trying to start something right. by your profile it says u like baseball. i like baseball but lets just take a look at it. u hardly run unless u are running the bases or going after the ball in the outfield. u probably havent run enough in your career as we run in each game. u look ridiculous out on the field. u wear tight pants and hit a ball with a piece of wood...how gay can u get. there is no physical contact at all unless u have an occasional play at the plate or unless u are so stupid that u run into your teammate goin after a ball. but anyway if u wanna trash soccer some more i dont think i am the only one that will have a little bit to say with what u are saying.

Dont girls play baseball too? I believe its called softball. Oh by the way...sports doctors at a major university studied the effects of all major sports on the body. Soccer was rated the toughest sport of all. Baseball wasn't even in the poll. Unless they also came up with a poll of the top 10 best ways to warm up before a soccer game. Although I doubt baseball even requires that much effort. Not only was soccer ranked hardest on the body but the most difficult over all. I played football as well as soccer and football didn't even compare physically. Plus you are wearing pads and helmets and get to rest after each play. Baseball though....thats almost as bad as comparing soccer to golf. And those baseball uniforms make you look like ferrys.