NOW WHAT HATERS?

KevB1990

To all of the naysayers this season...

UT is in the SECCG...despite your negativity and constant disparaging of the head coach, who has won 102 more games than he has lost for his career now...with a team most all of us agree has been really schizophrenic all year long.

My advice to you wolves out there...enjoy the trip to Atlanta because of course you're going to go...then call for Fulmer's job again if he should lose in the title game and/or the bowl game. Either way you really look foolish to most people out there because of the crap you've dished out regarding Fulmer. He's not going to coach the Vols forever...I would imagine he'll try to stay on long enough to surpass Gen. Neyland, but probably will retire after he turns 60 or so. That's only 4 more years and with the recruiting class from last year and some nice pieces in place there will still be a reason to celebrate more than whine and moan like you wolves are known for.

There are coaching changes that need to be made in the staff, but not at the top end. Let's give Slade a severance package and get him out of here before he poisons Eric Berry.

In the meantime, I will stay up here and continue to support my Vols and their head coach for as long as I am able to. I will be disappointed when they lose and jubilant when they win. Now that they have DEFIED most "fans" by getting to Atlanta I will be extremely vocal through the bowl game.

Great job Vols! Let's send Les Miles to Michigan with two straight losses on his docket! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To all of the naysayers this season...

UT is in the SECCG...despite your negativity and constant disparaging of the head coach, who has won 102 more games than he has lost for his career now...with a team most all of us agree has been really schizophrenic all year long.

My advice to you wolves out there...enjoy the trip to Atlanta because of course you're going to go...then call for Fulmer's job again if he should lose in the title game and/or the bowl game. Either way you really look foolish to most people out there because of the crap you've dished out regarding Fulmer. He's not going to coach the Vols forever...I would imagine he'll try to stay on long enough to surpass Gen. Neyland, but probably will retire after he turns 60 or so. That's only 4 more years and with the recruiting class from last year and some nice pieces in place there will still be a reason to celebrate more than whine and moan like you wolves are known for.

There are coaching changes that need to be made in the staff, but not at the top end. Let's give Slade a severance package and get him out of here before he poisons Eric Berry.

In the meantime, I will stay up here and continue to support my Vols and their head coach for as long as I am able to. I will be disappointed when they lose and jubilant when they win. Now that they have DEFIED most "fans" by getting to Atlanta I will be extremely vocal through the bowl game.

Great job Vols! Let's send Les Miles to Michigan with two straight losses on his docket! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your Vols?

And we should support the head coach no matter what.....but not assistant coaches?

Tad bit hypocritical there ain't it?

And nothing like a fan who stays quiet through the hard times then runs at the mouth when it's easy to. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have been critical of the Vols at times this season and at times even said maybe this was the year Fulmer should go..I am not going to say that I haven't..The guy,if nothing else,is resiliant....I would much rather the Vols be motivated by who they are playing than having to be motivated by what negative press they get by local and national media,but I guess whatever works,huh??...The Vols play in a division with Florida,Georgia(who many say are playing as well as anybody in the country),South Carolina & Steve Spurrier,a tough Kentucky team and even Vanderbilt,who plays Tennessee as tough as anybody(much tougher than Georgia did by the way) and like it or not Tennessee is the champion of the division...Nobody likes that Tennessee got blown out by Cal,Florida and Alabama..It shouldn't happen,but it did...You know if Fulmer was to be booted,who would get the job??....Would they do better and quickly??...Because if they didn't Tennessee fans would be after his head also....I guess when people see teams like Missouri,Kansas and West Virginia be this late in the season and still in the hunt for a NC they wonder why not the Vols??..Well,I guess it's because those teams don't have to compete week after week with the teams Tennessee does...Like him or not,he still is the leading winning % coach with at least 10 years under his belt...Pretty impressive considering the Vols don't play directional schools all the time for non-conference games and play the level of competition they have to play in the S.E.C....Alot of fans,me included,need to get behind these Vols and this coach because there are not many teams can say they have been in the SEC Championship Game 5 of the last 11 years...Tennessee didn't back into this thing either,they have won five straight games in a do-or-die situation and come out of it CHAMPIONS....

GO VOLS!!!!!......BEAT L.S.U. !!!!!

Your Vols?

And we should support the head coach no matter what.....but not assistant coaches?

Tad bit hypocritical there ain't it?

And nothing like a fan who stays quiet through the hard times then runs at the mouth when it's easy to. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whatever Sol...I don't have to defend myself to you, ERA or any other person week in and week out. I have made my comments and the past and if I don't come back and retract them then I am definitely not a hypocrite. I have asked, no BEGGED for Slade to be fired years ago...I have stated as much other times. It's warranted. Supporting the assistants, yes...Slade's probably a grade-A person but our defensive backs have been pretty bad over the years. It's always the "they a young bunch" excuse. I'm tired of it. They're still "young" after two or three season of his coaching.

Again, I have called for Slade to be gone for a long time...since before EVERYONE wanted Sanders gone.

MY VOLS!!! And NO the head coach shouldn't be supported in cases of breaking the law or some other misguided deed...but with the results on the field absolutely. In the days of the Chargers firing a coach that went 14-2 in the regular season, but lost a playoff game again is ridiculous. Business yes, but the alternative isn't working out that well this season for them is it.

Now...I'll go back to being quiet for the rest of the week instead of wasting precious time here bantering over nothing. I have nothing more to defend because I've said plenty whenever it's been both hard to and easy to...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whatever Sol...I don't have to defend myself to you, ERA or any other person week in and week out. I have made my comments and the past and if I don't come back and retract them then I am definitely not a hypocrite. I have asked, no BEGGED for Slade to be fired years ago...I have stated as much other times. It's warranted. Supporting the assistants, yes...Slade's probably a grade-A person but our defensive backs have been pretty bad over the years. It's always the "they a young bunch" excuse. I'm tired of it. They're still "young" after two or three season of his coaching.

Again, I have called for Slade to be gone for a long time...since before EVERYONE wanted Sanders gone.

MY VOLS!!! And NO the head coach shouldn't be supported in cases of breaking the law or some other misguided deed...but with the results on the field absolutely. In the days of the Chargers firing a coach that went 14-2 in the regular season, but lost a playoff game again is ridiculous. Business yes, but the alternative isn't working out that well this season for them is it.

Now...I'll go back to being quiet for the rest of the week instead of wasting precious time here bantering over nothing. I have nothing more to defend because I've said plenty whenever it's been both hard to and easy to...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh................

I get it. It's ok for YOU to critique a coach's results, but not ok for anyone else. My bad!

And you would be hard pressed to beat me saying Sanders couldn't do it considering I said it starting in Memphis 99.