Community Vikings

Unionvegas

I have remained silent for the first part of the year but I do want to just give a shout out to the Community Vikings. This is a good team that will turn heads this coming season. Tonight we beat a good Cornersville team on the road and with the team only going to get better as we go along I think the sky is the limit for the Vikes. I aslo want to say that coach Bryant is doing a great job.

Now you know it wouldnt be me if I did not give my District 9a predictions.

1. Community

2. Eagleville

3. Van Buren

4. Forrest

5. Cascade

6. MTCS

Just my predictions good luck to all

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to gave you back Vegas!! But Community #1 already. They beat Hampshire and CTown. Does that earn them the #1 spot? I don't think so. Until your boys get a winning attitude and can play in your face defense for four quarters they will continue to have the same results.

ps No place in 9a for lazy defense!!

Eagles,

Once again we totaly agree. Mike Edmonson is a true friend of mine and I hate what happened I have spoke my peace about it and it is water under the bridge. Jace Bryant is the new man and he is doing an outstnding job.

Tonight we lost by one point on the road at White house Heritage. Does anyone know how White house stacks up in thier district?

Community is gonna have to play some good basketball to beat Van Buren, Eagleville, and Forrest this year. Could be a close game with Cascade and they should beat MTCS and Boyd Christian. Just my opinion.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> With the season only two days away here are my picks:

1. Van Buren: team with the best offensive players; depth is the big question

2. Cascade: lost Hall but still loaded with Seniors; excellent coaching will get the most out of this underrated

team.

3. Eagleville: great size and the best post game. Will miss Aldaffer.

4. Forrest: if they can score may challenge: very good defensive team

5. Community: maybe the most experienced team with players who have started since Freshmen year

6. MTCS: limited with little scoring available

7. Boyd: another winless season in district

Should be an exciting year of great basketball!

If Community wins the District it will suprise alot of people, including me. Comparing games so far it looks as if the same 4 teams that were on top last year is still there. It would be hard not to pick Cascade, Eagleville, Forrest, and Van Buren coming out of D-9.

Van Buren plays Forrest Friday night. This should let these two teams know a little about how they stack up. Good luck to all teams.