South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

Old Pirate says the game appears to be a shoot out between these to good teams. However the Bulldogs will probably attempt to come right at the Pirates with a much bigger line. The Chatt Times reported a 60 lb per man advantage for the bulldogs. The Pirates will unlease a barrage of scoring from several directions on the bulldogs and take control late.

The best quess an old pirate could muster is Bulldogs 14- SP 38.

OP hopes the Hampton faithful have a safe trip and hopefully all the players will be injury free. Good Luck to all the players, you're sure to make a lot of memories friday night.

"REMEMBER SENIORS, THIS IS IT PLAYING BEFORE THE HOME CROWD IN BEENE STADIUM"

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a great Idea..please do so since there is no radio coverage here..Thanks

if u would like i am making dvd"s of the game saturday will gladly send 2 any fan if u pay postage.zi will send first 10 for free. We may get a blow our horns a lot in SP but we r really really friendly country folk. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. NOBODY GET HURT /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Yeah and if you guys are in the same position next season, I'll be behind you 100 percent. You fellers have made a fan. You and Midway both were better than you got credit for. Go Injuns

Thanks Pujo your a class act..now get them dogs ready and get that trip to the 'boro

if u would like i am making dvd"s of the game saturday will gladly send 2 any fan if u pay postage.zi will send first 10 for free. We may get a blow our horns a lot in SP but we r really really friendly country folk.

You have got to be kidding me.right...heck if its a free copy I'll take one since I wont be at the game

I have talked to them and other football knowledgable people around the area all week and everything I am hearing is pointing to a Dawg visctory. PUJO, I think think we have a shot at it all. By everything that I have seen on SP, there is nothing to make me think that Hampton is not the best team. If they come out ready to play and jacked up like I am and not make any mistakes, we should win. I have waited all week to make my prediction...

Hampton 27

S. Pitt 21

I have bad news Darth, it is the slogan we had on our T-shirts in 2003: "Speed Kills"

The Pirates are going to bring the death from about 5 different directions...

GO PIRATES, the Bucs are with ya.

I have bad news Darth, it is the slogan we had on our T-shirts in 2003: "Speed Kills"

The Pirates are going to bring the death from about 5 different directions...

GO PIRATES, the Bucs are with ya.

Yeah speed kills, but if you don't have good blocking then what good is speed? I see your speed crashing and burning when Hampton's line pushes yours into the backfield.

I think you may have been in the holiday jug early, if you seen 20 points on the visitors side of the scoreboard.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hampton should be able to put 20 up on S. Pitt. Especially, since Gville put 13 up with 4 turnovers and two of them coming deep in the red zone. If S. Pitt couldn't really stop Gville, they will have a very, very, very hard time slowing down the Dogs...