Can Schockley turn it around for dc

KITTY

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too early in the season to be forming opinions.

It takes time to build a program.

All he has got to do is start the wrong player, or sub for the wrong player and it will be short lived. Dekalb is a politically unforgiving place to coach. Unless things have changed it is hard to develop discipline in the schools also. Good Luck!

Shockley took over at White county after Coach Keith Short left for Riverdale. His first season was Ginger Jared's senior season. I believe it was the 91-92 season. They lost to Shelbyville in the state finals that season.

Hey 85 is this Mushey we're talking about? it has to be Mushey Shockley and if so he's a good coach! I remember him from high school. Now if only he could get Martin Lee to be his Asst. Coach there is no telling where the team might go!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey 85 is this Mushey we're talking about? it has to be Mushey Shockley and if so he's a good coach! I remember him from high school. Now if only he could get Martin Lee to be his Asst. Coach there is no telling where the team might go!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes. We are talking about the same Shockley. Martin Lee. LOL! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes. We are talking about the same Shockley. Martin Lee. LOL! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love Martin he's so funny. I'm at the UT vs Arkansas game and out of the 107,000 there the first person i see is Martin Lee and he's got a crown around him telling a story imagine that! lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love Martin he's so funny. I'm at the UT vs Arkansas game and out of the 107,000 there the first person i see is Martin Lee and he's got a crown around him telling a story imagine that! lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's funny. Martin was once a neighbor of mine.

Well i paid my money went to the dekalb game and actually saw haw good baxter was the davis girl is pretty good but people can say all they want on how dekalb cant keep a good coach the politics arent in the school system so i heard anymore they are pretty smart anyway getting rid of that tobbit woman now she was bad. Now baxter was good but dekalb had every look they wanted the coach cant put the ball in the hole for them. That was the first time i have ever seen a dekalb anything be able to have those kind of chances look for dekalb to suprise people Coach schockley will be there as long as he wants and girls keep up the good work the wins will come you just have to make those easy shots and you will be in any ballgame you might win you might lose but you will put yourself in better position. Coach excellent job.

Well with baxter at the top with huge wins over dekalb and smith and Livingston have trouble just finding themsevles obouisly smith cant get farris the ball enough macon doesnt look impressive and york the same problem as livingston and cannoa county as slow as they are i dont care who they beat or wats there record fact is they are slow cant press well enough to do on a consistent baises and they have the dodgen factor and dekalb well i wouldnt rule them out, but wat i am getting at is this will shockley end the streak before christmas.

All he has got to do is start the wrong player, or sub for the wrong player and it will be short lived. Dekalb is a politically unforgiving place to coach. Unless things have changed it is hard to develop discipline in the schools also. Good Luck!

AMEN...everyone needs to step aside and let him coach! Parents, stay out of it! It is good to support the team, but please let him do his job and don't give him un-needed pressure!!