Hampton-South Pittsburg Web Updates

darook70

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great effort dogs! Congratulations South Pitt. We just couldn't stop your offense. Go win the gold for the east! To the other region 4 teams, especially Gordonsville who said this wouldn't be a game.... I believe Hampton proved we were better than the other region 4 teams this year. Hampton should have earned South Pitt's and region 4's respect.

MHOWARD...I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, TOO! IF IT'S YOU, YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY HELLO FROM THE LITTLES!

OMG!! SO which Little do I have here!! GREAT to hear from yoU, whichever one I have!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Way to go, Pirates! You are headed right where you deserve to be...the Championship! Win it in the memory of Coach Don Grider!

CONGRATS TO SP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great game. YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Behind you ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!1

I Just hope we earned a little respect tonight after proving that we were NOT that 4 TD underdog afterall.

Good game dogs, You gave it all you had,,,,,,,,,,we couldn't have ask for more!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO PIRATES /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO GET YOU ANOTHER GOLD BALL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />