Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol do you not like mark howard...me neither

I'll take Plaster over Howard every day of the week and twice on Sundays. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Credit where credit is due. Maplewood is fighting. So far, this is a really good game.

Well, I have to say Maplewood is a more worthy opponent than I expected. Big and fast. And skilled... and determined, which I guess is about what I'd expect considering their background of the last three years. I can see why Hillsboro and Henry County lost to them (and they must have been pretty good themselves to only lose by 1 each, too.)

Very good game so far.

Well, I have to say Maplewood is a more worthy opponent than I expected. Big and fast. And skilled... and determined, which I guess is about what I'd expect considering their background of the last three years. I can see why Hillsboro and Henry County lost to them (and they must have been pretty good themselves to only lose by 1 each, too.)

Very good game so far.

is this game on TV? Right now I am watching David Lipscomb play and its not that interesting /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Whats the score now and how much time is left.

[/quot

28-13 3:04 maryville....maplewood is making too many mental misstakes...if they make a catch here or dont block in the back there and jump off sides late in the game it coulda been a different game but maryville and their experience and depth had total control in the second half

Because I am walking out the door with 2 minutes left here's hoping I don't look like an idiot but.......

Congrats Maryville!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!

Maplewood -

You guys are about 1 year away. Very well played game. Here's wishing the best for your team and school. You seem to have the piece in place for both to excel.