Lincoln County Falcons

FalconDad49

First, to the 2007 Seniors, thanks for a great year. Winning the Region and posting a 9-3 season is something you can and will always be proud of. And thanks for letting this old man hang around and enjoy it with you, it??™s been great. Best of luck to you all.

Second, I guess I will have to change my screen name; my Falcon has hung up his cleats.

Great job son. I am proud of you, but then again I always have been.

Now for the 2008 season. Yes, we are losing some great players, but that??™s just high school football, as we all know. But look at what we have coming back! Wil Golden, Britton Twyman, Jeremy Dollar, Blake Sharp, Antwuan Gordon, Deon Bryson, Stewart Perrin, Brandon Jean, Tydrel Johnson, TJ Glover, Logan Carlisle, Daniel Pitts, Joseph Henderson, Nick Mearse, Russell Crabtreee, Nathan Bryan, Lawson Milstead, Jake Barns, Matt Williams, Max Pitts, Matthew Kass and so many others I can??™t name off the top of my head. Sorry guys I??™m getting old, didn??™t mean to leave anyone out. We have a ton of talent returning and I??™m sure some great young men coming up from Fayetteville City and NGA. I??™m looking forward to another great year of Lincoln County Football!!

GOOOOOOO FALCONS!!!

Who is coming out in the spring from City and NGA?

Any POSITIVE thoughts on the 2008 Falcons?

With NGA going undefeated this year and city having a good year as well the Falcons should have several talented young men coming up. It may not make any difference, but I wish our ninth graders came strait into the high school program. That would give them an extra year to learn the system, the schemes and the plays. Don't get me wrong, I know Todd, and he's a good coach but his system has to be different from that of Coach T's because they are two different men. Anyway, I will be there to support the Falcons, hopefully, at every game next year just like this year. Good luck FALCONS!!

Well said friend, although I still haven't changed my name, and my cleats have been collecting dust for a year. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Great job this year, and good luck in '08. Coach T will put out a good squad, thats for certain. This program is the best a player could ask for, and will continue to be for years down the road. Good luck and GO FALCONS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First, to the 2007 Seniors, thanks for a great year. Winning the Region and posting a 9-3 season is something you can and will always be proud of. And thanks for letting this old man hang around and enjoy it with you, it??™s been great. Best of luck to you all.

Second, I guess I will have to change my screen name; my Falcon has hung up his cleats.

Great job son. I am proud of you, but then again I always have been.

Now for the 2008 season. Yes, we are losing some great players, but that??™s just high school football, as we all know. But look at what we have coming back! Wil Golden, Britton Twyman, Jeremy Dollar, Blake Sharp, Antwuan Gordon, Deon Bryson, Stewart Perrin, Brandon Jean, Tydrel Johnson, TJ Glover, Logan Carlisle, Daniel Pitts, Joseph Henderson, Nick Mearse, Russell Crabtreee, Nathan Bryan, Lawson Milstead, Jake Barns, Matt Williams, Max Pitts, Matthew Kass and so many others I can??™t name off the top of my head. Sorry guys I??™m getting old, didn??™t mean to leave anyone out. We have a ton of talent returning and I??™m sure some great young men coming up from Fayetteville City and NGA. I??™m looking forward to another great year of Lincoln County Football!!

GOOOOOOO FALCONS!!!

Who is coming out in the spring from City and NGA?

Any POSITIVE thoughts on the 2008 Falcons?

Its good to see taht there are still positive people with class in LC. You guys keep up the support and dont let the parents of the bench sitters and quitters tarnish a tradition rich program.

With NGA going undefeated this year and city having a good year as well the Falcons should have several talented young men coming up. It may not make any difference, but I wish our ninth graders came strait into the high school program. That would give them an extra year to learn the system, the schemes and the plays. Don't get me wrong, I know Todd, and he's a good coach but his system has to be different from that of Coach T's because they are two different men. Anyway, I will be there to support the Falcons, hopefully, at every game next year just like this year. Good luck FALCONS!!

I wish we had these freshmen playing for the Falcons too. I don??™t think most people outside of Lincoln County realize we only have sophomores, juniors and seniors on our high school team. Giving Coach Thompson another year to work with these players could only help the program. The coaches at City and NGA do a great job with these young men, but it still takes a year away form our high school team.

• 7 months later...